Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Harley Ace Tied Up Jacmel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Domination
We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Tied Up

The New Girl Part One Mia Austin Spencer

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Girl Part One Mia Austin

Slut Walks Electric Pipeline Chadron

Sweet little unforgettable thing
BDSM submissive sluts need direction to obey or consequence. A slut is either trained by an experienced practitioner in the arts Mastering the acceptable sexual codes of conduct, or the hussy finds out the hard way that they are here to amuse and entertain in the precise way that they are directed.
A great slut has value, is a commodity and can become its own currency in some perverted circles of the more advanced congregation of the debauched. A slut needs to feel this value for optimum performance in dirty promiscuity, fun humiliation or just used as a gang bang fuck doll. In order to feel it's value during the sexual service they provide to the Dominant person in charge at any given time, the slut needs discipline in taking direction to obey or consequence.
In this session, Baby Girl Cum Slut is directed by Master James to walk the line of electrified copper pipes, further testing her ability to respond as directed under fear and stress in unpredictability while under potential duress during task oriented painful pleasures.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 778.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Walks Electric Pipeline

Crybaby Part 3 Olmstedville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready. We have a few of our meaner mind games lined up for her during this last bit, and of course, no show is complete without a grand finale.
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crybaby Part 3

Mercy West Crybaby Part 1 Miles City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Of course, where as some men and women may see such a hot piece of ass and become obsessed with sex her, we take one look at her and decide that she would look better with a few bruises. Ok... more than a few.
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Crybaby Part 1

Throatfuck Valentine Lee Vining

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Lexi Grey had been a regular visitor to the Assylum, but for some reason she had never come to the Slavemouth harem for oral therapy. Now, with Valentine's Day approaching, she and Dr. Mercies saw the perfect opportunity for some rough oral hatefucking. Cupid had passed both of them by this year, so why not make the most of the holiday together? This is a harsh session, with Dr. Mercies taking on the role of a sadistic anti-Cupid and Lexi getting struck by his evil arrows. She not only gets a very rude face fucking; she also eats out of the doctor's ass, snorts frozen cum from his ass, and gets the frozen cum slapped out of her mouth into a collection plate over and over again. Nevertheless, this is a still a playful session, and Lexi finishes with a smile.
Duration: 38:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7672kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throatfuck Valentine

HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert Laurel Fork

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Training Time - Brunette Casey Calvert

Время генерации страницы 0.06954 секунды с 9 запросами