View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 09:33 AM   #51
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Taking Control of Cadence Rosario

Cadence is more than just another lovely girl next door. She looks like the girl next door who goes to church and has a thing for the preacher....you can see the innocence in conflict with the desirous soul...Mark makes no mistakes as he takes control of Cadence. He lays down the law in a very convincing fashion, and Cadence takes his lead and becomes very submissive...He uses that submission to manipulate Cadence into helpess bondage, where he can enjoy his dominance over her with impunity, which is, of course, the best way to do it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2629kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking Control of Cadence

Praise the Naturals part 1 Saylorsburg

Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back..
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Praise the Naturals part 1

Boxed and Stocked Part 2 - Juliette Black Muldrow

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though.
When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.
Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 395.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Stocked Part 2 - Juliette Black

Kel Bowie - Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten Walldorf

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.
Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.
After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.
Duration: 37:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel Bowie - Babe Has Body Bent Backwards and Beaten

Spanking Desires Biarritz

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Alsana SinMistress Erzsebet,Anna Mills,Madison Young
Genres: Lezdom,Bondage,Spanking
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Fuck-In Closet Whiteside

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Paige has a tough, domme side to her that Master Mercies wanted to break down into submission. So he had her dress up like a tough girl, then fucked her face until her submission came spewing out with her slobber. It's as if her tough side was a closet for her subservience today, and Master Mercies had a lot of fun with the things inside that closet.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9410kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck-In Closet

Jail of Submission Weiser

Release Year: 2023
There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!
Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jail of Submission

Время генерации страницы 0.09047 секунды с 9 запросами