HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dani Vs The

Dani Vs The

Actress name : Danielle Maye XXX
Movie Title : Dani Vs The
Genre : Female Supremacy, Superheroines, Supervillain, Powerful Woman, Strong Women, ManyVids

Description : You are telling several stories of how you beat up or eliminated guys who attacked you or who tried to assault you. The guys are really bad and you kind of enjoy destroying them...often painfully and fatally. The fantasy combines elements of footfetish / ballbusting/executrix. Please feel free to add your own ideas. If you are comfortable being nude that only makes it better Please show your bare feet especially your soles as much as possible There is no need for the sultry voice/sexy demeanour thing...much better if your arematter of fact/cold Slow is better than fast when moving. Refer to the guys balls as gonads/nuts/balls/sac/balls/testicles/genitals/bulge...more the better Refer to different parts of your feet showing those parts to camera At the moment of impact Yell out things like u201cDirect hit in the nutsu201d or u201cKyaaaau201d or u201cBullseyeu201d..anything like that. I want this to be easy and all of this stuff is just guidelines as you tell stories of what you did to these guys in fight situations. Here are tag lines to fit into the very short scene/story ...just do your best...try to fit the phrase into whatever story you want to tell 1 u2013 u201cWhen I had him down I could have walked away but I didnu2019t want him to be a repeat raper so I took him out with a kick to his throat. 2 - u201cHe fell back against the wall exposing his genitals and I easily got my foot up into the target...his nutsacu201d 3 - u201cMy heal hit the target which was his noseu201d 4 u2013 I w asnu2019t sure if he was still alive 5 u2013 as he walked away I nailed him between the legs with my bare foot 6 u2013 Eventhough I was on my back I managed to pulzerize his______by driving my bare sole into his manhhod 7 u201cHow does it feel assholeu201d ,

Duration : 00:15:07
Size : 1,27 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Dani Vs The - 1,27 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08100 секунды с 9 запросами