View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 06:12 AM   #1490
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Taylor's Test - Part 1 Dividing Creek

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 1

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 1 Osgood

A customer wrote to me after seeing a clip I did several years ago of a real escape artist I tied who couldn't escape. He was curious to see if Alexis could escape, as she is somewhat of an escape artist herself. He has commissioned others to do an escape challenge with her, and apparently she escaped within 5 minutes. Here were the rules: I could tie her with any amount of rope and there was no time limit. No nudity, she was to wear just bra and panties. No groping or spanking. After she is bound she has 10 minutes to escape, if she fails, she is tickled. She can give up at any time, but after being tickled, she gets another 5 minutes to escape. At that point the custom part of the clip is done, and I can now have some fun. The clips starts with Alexis wrist already in a boxtie position. I bind her legs first, and then I finish thoroughly binding her upper body. The trick is getting the tightness right. I could tie everything excruciatingly tight where I know she would have 0% chance of escape. The customer wanted her to actually have a chance though, and I wanted her to physically be able to be in the bondage for 30 -40 min. I also used cotton rope, which does stretch a little, giving Alexis another small advantage. If Alexis wins the challenge, she gets $300, if she fails, she gets to be my bondage pet for the rest of the day.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 1

Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey Munich

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Delirious Hunter had such a good idea for a grand finale that we couldn't just let it go. She came to us pretty much begging for the most intense girl-on-girl bdsm experience.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3 Wapiti

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I keep tying her with more twine, including a length that runs from her wrists to her crotchrope to really tighten everything up. Purple Jade gets a few hard swats before her nipples are clamped and she is nose hooked. I then finish binding her legs with more wraps of cinched twine. The clover clamps are then pulled tight and tied to her ankles, which really make for some nice reactions. I step away and leave Purple Jade to endure her bondage. It's fun to watch her try to adjust her feet to lessen the pull on the clamps. I eventually return, but only to spank her ass. She yelps as the clamps tighten rom her reactions. I turn her sideways so I have a new view to enjoy as I leave her once again. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage of her being released at the end of the clip.
Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

Crime and Punishment - Calico Junior

Video language: English
Calico got pinched for being a street walker, but that is the least of her worries once Dee gets her down to the interrogation room. A quick cavity search reveals a small bag of narcotics tucked inside her twat. That little sack raises a whole new set of questions for Calico to answer. She is quite the fighter, but that does her more harm than good. If she had given up the information fast Dee may have let her go. As it is she waited too long. By the time she starts naming names Dee is far more interested in her interrogation than the answers it reveals.
The johns on the street have nothing on Dee. The degradation Calico experiences on a daily basis will not even compare to what she is going to get now. They have never fucked her pussy with an electrified probe. And they never make her cum until she cries. PD comes to visit her between her questionings. He is not nearly as interested in her drugs, but much more concerned with her work. If she had no problem wetting the cocks of countless men before, one more should not bother her too much. He and Dee will leave her cum soaked and used up, but at least it is better than prison.
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crime and Punishment - Calico

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 1 Shobonier

Purple Jade waits on her knees. When I am ready, I bind her wrists behind her back with thin twine, before buckling a collar around her neck. I then grope and manhandle her for quite some time, before fashioning a tight chest harness utilizing the same thin orange twine. Of course, I slap her bound tits in between lengths of twine, just to test things out as I progress. A huge ballgag is strapped in and cruel clamps are applied to her nipples, before I whip her tits with a thin wooden paddle. Afterwards, I put her over my knee for a sound OTK spanking. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 19:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 442.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 1

Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer Portville

Release Year: 2014
Video language: English
Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.
What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.
And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze. If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.25580 секунды с 9 запросами