View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 06:36 AM   #355
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 3 Harlem Springs

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I'm not sure why I would remove the spring clamps from Ariel's nipples, but I do. Ariel is always looking at herself in the mirror and applying lipstick and makeup, and since her arms are bound behind her back, I do it for her. I also write "Bimbo" across her forehead and "useless" across her chest. She trembles with wide eyes as I apply her lipstick in this manner. She seems to have completely surrendered... a very good indication that my training methods are valid. I have a large cock gag that I attempt to strap in her mouth next. She gags hard... I pull it out, but shove it back in again. I'm not happy that I can't buckle it in tight and then she starts gagging again. Not being in the mood for vomit, I abandon the cock gag. We will revisit it at a later time. I do love how large her eyes get when she gags! I cleave gag her with vetwrap instead and remove the binder clips that have been on her tits for a very long time at this point, which is very evident when you see the marks that they leave. Keeping with the unused office supplies theme, I stretch rubberbands around her face and nosehook her. I then take a few selfies of us both, although she did not seem to enjoy it as much as usual. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles, which really exposes her smooth shiny panties and crotchrope. I add a few more spring clamps to her tits, before tightly binding her elbows. My plan was to place at least 25 clamps on each tit, but I get sidetracked. I add more painful hooks to her nose instead, which were made from unused paper clips. Ariel keeps saying how sorry she is, and at this point I truly believe her, but I'm not done with her training. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13745 секунды с 9 запросами