Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer Dixie

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.
What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.
And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze. If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beating Bella - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer

Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey Mascotte

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Delirious Hunter had such a good idea for a grand finale that we couldn't just let it go. She came to us pretty much begging for the most intense girl-on-girl bdsm experience.
Duration: 58:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey

Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva Kittredge

Video language: English
Holding up stocks is a tiring enough task in itself, but Dia knows better than to think that is all PD will want from her. Holding the weight will soon be the least of her worries when he sets his mind to making her scream. She has got a strong will and she has suffered for him before, so breaking her down is not going to be easy. But a mind as perverse as his can twist anything into torment, even her rewards. She goes from stoic to hysterical pretty quickly, something PD loves to see. Dia is nothing if not committed to the service of suffering.
Duration: 41:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva

Beautifully Hard Core Slinger

DungeonCorp continues to bring the freshest faces and hottest bodies to hardcore BDSM with Rachael Madori...19 years old...long legs, perfect tits and a sweet face...not to mention some very dark desires...after the pre shoot interview, I knew this one had great potential for submission...I opt for steel shackles for my bind of choice...Rachael's perfect body is kept rigidly locked through three scenes as I explore her sensations and reactions...I find that she truly enjoys discomfort and torment as much as she enjoys pleasure...In the final scene, spread and stretched to her limits, Rachael is given the choice for pleasure or pain...she opts for the latter...which pleases and impresses me...and I find a great opportunity to give a model exactly what she wants...have a great weekend
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifully Hard Core

Shock Or Stocks Kinna

Release Year: 2016
Slave abigail has been sitting a little too pretty lately.... getting a little too comfortable in her skin...expecting a little too much from her kind and lovingly sadistic Master. Master James decides it's time to teach her a little lesson in vanity and helpless submission mixed with a little bit of entertainment for His boredom. Bound tight in leather bondage and a hideous gimp hood created by her own slave hands, slave abigail lays on a rusty bed of springs salvaged from the wrecking yard. Immobilized by rusty ankle chains and a yoke like pair of heavy wooden stocks for her wrists and neck she waits for what lesson she may be learning from her Master today. Turns out she just needed to be broken... like the stubborn steed she is and continues to be. Reduced to a snotty blubbering mess she finds her place again at the feet of her Master. Be a witness to her humility... without you she will never learn.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Or Stocks

Время генерации страницы 0.13099 секунды с 9 запросами