Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default CBT Sissy Slave Training Task Dirty Feet

CBT Sissy Slave Training Task Dirty Feet

Actress name : Sofie Skye
Movie Title : CBT Sissy Slave Training Task Dirty Feet
Genre :

Description : CBT sissy slave training session focussing on sweat fetish, dirty feet fetish, you begging me for instructions on ball punching and slapping, dick slapping, cbt,, jerk off instructions, with! includes fitness tasks with the use of a bowl full of ice, a shoe lace tied around your balls and a dumbbell, loads of dirty talk and showing off my dirty sweaty feet. includes cum countdowns where you fail to cum due to cbt, as I instruct you to punch or slap your balls with every count. Includes instructions to sniff my sweaty socks and panties, and use my old sweaty dirty shoes to sniff and slap your balls with. At the end I finally allow you to cum, and tell you next time I hope you beg me even better for cbt instructions, as the harder you beg, the harder my instructions will be. This video was filmed as a custom. I do not take responsibility for any issues and damages caused by following any cbt instructions given in this video, they are NOT meant to be followed or taken seriously, they are ROLE PLAY ONLY.

Duration : 00:31:44
Size : 4,45 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download CBT Sissy Slave Training Task Dirty Feet - 4,45 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08783 секунды с 9 запросами