Old 04-17-2023, 09:23 PM   #15
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Remy Loves Sara

Remy Loves Sara

Sara Luvv, Remy LaCroix
Tags: Outdoors, Toys, Brunette, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, College, Strap-On, Big Toys, First Time Anal, Petite, Hairy, Lesbian
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:27:22
File Size: 0,94 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: So, Im here today because I have this fantasy of like a sweet young looking innocent girl with a huge, huge strap on just givin it to me. I feel like Id have to teach her a little bit first. I think that my friend Saras going to come by with her toys......So, Im gonna come over today with some nice toys. Im a little nervous Ive never tried anal beforeShes pretty new, so I wanna show her how I like it first......But what am I gonna say, I mean its Remy. I cant say no to her, shes so cute......I think I want to take a little toy and just show her what I like, I want to bend her over, look at her cute little butt, lick it just how I like it, so she knows what to do when its her turn.....Shes gonna show me exactly what she likes, how she likes to feel a strap on go into her ass, easing it in. .....But mostly just like slow and sensual. I want her to feel good, making sure its really wet. Then, hopefully after I show her what I like, shell know what to do to me.I just hope I do alright.

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/edbfcd4fcc7b9
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06543 секунды с 9 запросами