View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 09:32 AM   #81
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

She Needed the Money - Part 1 Milfay

Summer called me up out of the blue one day and mentioned that she wanted to shoot some bondage for futilestruggles. I was a little taken aback as we had attempted a shoot once before that did not end very well. That was months ago and I had never heard back from her until now. It seems like she is in some kind of pickle and just needs the money. I feel bad for her, and am always willing to help someone out, and agree to a shoot. Since she tapped out last time, I'm not going to put a lot of effort into an outfit... panties and tight cutoff tanktop will do. With her wrists bound, I start manhandling and groping Summer's tits and ass. They are both smacked, before I tie her hands overhead. Her legs are spread and tied to a spreaderbar, before I continue slapping her tits and ass. Summer is very stoic and for the most part unresponsive... either very nervous, or maybe just a little repulsed by a sweaty man like me having my way with her muscular, bound, tan body. I order her to shake her ass for me and she immediately complies. I continue to use her tits as a handle to turn her any way I want, and soon they have popped out from behind her thin cotton tanktop. I continue smacking her ass and tits for a while, before tightly cleave gagging her and then oiling up her sculpted body. I'm guessing she works out. I raise the hoist and stretch her out a little more, until her heels are barely touching the floor. I then pull her legs apart a little further. I leave her strung up for a bit as I go get a few supplies. I return with zipties. The first thing I do is tighten one around her waist and the next one gets buried between her legs. I untie the spreader bar and then start ziptying her legs together. Soon her legs are completely ziptied and cinched with smaller ties in between. I then pull her down from the hoist and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 510.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Needed the Money - Part 1

Digital Sin - In The Room I Like To Watch vol.1 - Scene 2 Machico

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Angela White, Tommy Gunn
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, 69, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie, Cum On Tits, Voyeur, Gagging, Big ass, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
You'll love getting up close to her with some hot sex as her mouth and pussy get used with a big facial finish.
Duration: 33:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Digital Sin - In The Room I Like To Watch vol.1 - Scene 2

Jacquie & Michel - Cassy, Petula And Snow Become One With Nature Gore

Studio: Jacquie & Michel
Cast: Luna Rival, Doryann Marguet, Cassy Diaz
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum On Tits, Gagging, Condom, shaved pussy, doggy style, outdoor, rimming, pussy eating, French
Throughout her journey, Renata meets two colorful characters, staying with a peasant. They explain to her that they are helping their host for free on the farm, along with three other people, Petula, Cassy and Snow. The latter have only one goal, that of reconnecting with nature in the great outdoors...
Duration: 21:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacquie & Michel - Cassy, Petula And Snow Become One With Nature

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 3 Oscar

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The Gagger hoods Amanda with a stocking, before tightly cleave gagging her with an entire roll of vetwrap. The gag just gets tighter as multiple wraps of red electrical tape are added on top of the vetwrap. He rips the front of the nylon so Amanda's face is now exposed. He now adds even more tape over the red! He continues wrapping and even makes a tape harness gag. He steps back to admire his work for a while, but soon he is back at it. He seems hellbent on completely covering Amanda's upper torso with tape... except her tits. After what seems like an eternity to Amanda, he removes her gag. He has the urge to gag her again. Two huge pairs of panties are used again and then wrapped with a medical stretch gauze. he is happy with the gag... for now. He orders Amanda onto her knees on a wooden pallet, where he fashions a rope harness. A crotchrope is added as well and tied off to the front of the pallet. The rope harness to tied off to the pallet behind her. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 518.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 3

Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Gym Rat - Part 1 Solvang

It is all about Wenona, at least that's what she thinks. She hangs out in the gym constantly looking at herself in the mirrors. She struts around making fun of other unfit members, bending over in front of them while they are lifting heavy weights, and always being a cock tease. The maintenance man at the gym has finally had it and decides to teach her a valuable lesson. Wenona finds herself in the back of his truck bound and gagged. The ride takes forever, because they are headed out to the middle of nowhere for some privacy. Once they arrive at the Man's workshop, Wenona is released from her hogtie. She is manhandled and groped before she has to hop a long ways to the entrance. Along the way he guides her by a leash attached to her crotchrope and also by her hair. She is quickly out of breath... Very good exercise. Her ass is slapped along the way to motivate her to hop faster. Once they are close to the door, the man lifts her over his shoulder and carries her into his shop. He unties her elbows, only to retie them even tighter. They are pulled up tight overhead. He continues manhandling his captive as removes her crotchrope leash and using the rope over her gag and tied back to the rope pulling her elbows up. Wenona starts gagging on the dirty shop rag that has been stuffed in her mouth since her capture. The Man enjoys watching her gag and suffer, as she endures the her tight bondage. He has made other preparations for her though and this is just a warmup. When he returns, Wenona already seems more compliant. He removes her gag and her elbows from above and puts her in a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 417.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Gym Rat - Part 1

Malori Malibu - Another Buzzcut Edwardsburg

Cast: Malori Malibu
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Threesome, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Natural Tits, Blonde, Short Hair, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Teen, Puke, Piss
The second she walked in, I knew a load was going to end up in that buzz cut. Nothing says empowerment like a pearly white nut on top of a symbol of empowerment. The dicks were drilling down her cock neck, and all kinds of schlop was coming up. She was a messy one, and she hated it. She took a stream of yellow discipline to that head of hers. She reminds me of that "Stop the Insanity" chick. Remember her? Then she got fucked good and hard in that juicy pink pussy. She drank plenty of Yellow Discipline; more than enough to quench her thirst. 4 loads were dumped on her, and 1 all over her buzzcut. Her hair looked like a mini Guy Fieri getting ready to cause some havoc. We dumped the whore bowl on her and have her a dose of some more yellow D. She did good at soaking up all the mayhem.
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7746kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malori Malibu - Another Buzzcut

Passions Only - Russian Tutor Fucks Student Toba

Studio: Passions Only
Cast: Peter King, Naudi Nala
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, Student, Amateur, Big ass, Curvy, doggy style
Naudi is so lost in her Russian class, she doesn't even have the alphabet down yet! She calls Peter over to help tutor her, but she wants a little more hands on learning experience.
Duration: 28:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Passions Only - Russian Tutor Fucks Student

Время генерации страницы 0.10742 секунды с 9 запросами