View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 05:53 AM   #1494
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Skjeberg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7268kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One

HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer Barra do Corda

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage, Humilation, spanking
It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable longing for tying. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to aid her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this gorgeous sweetheart.
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 2 White Swan

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Diamondly perspires as I tie her elbows. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then more ropes are wrapped around her body and cinched. Her hands are tied as well. I place her on her stomach on a tub and then I tie her hair to her elbows, before I tie her ankles to the post. I tie another rope to her upper torso and use it to pull Diamondly into a severe arch. I tie the rope off to the post and then ring gag her. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 461.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 2

Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3 Round Rock

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. Diamondly is nose hooked and then left to endure her bondage for a while. I return soon enough with more rope, which I use to bind her feet to the post. Soon after her nipples are clamped with heavy spring clamps, and then Diamondly is left in her bondage for the rest of the clip.
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps

File size: 374.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 3

Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 1 Saint Simons Island

I grab Diamondly by her hair and take her to the basement. I immediately put her over my knee and start spanking her over her tight skirt. I pull her head back by her hair as I continue smacking her ass, but she starts getting a little too loud, so I clasp my hand over her mouth. After a few minutes, I realaize a big gag would be best. I'm not sure of the size, but I stuff the biggest ballgag I have in her mouth and carry on. It is a good thing I gagged her because her whoops, yelps, and moans really intensify once I lift her skirt and start spanking her bare ass. I eventually stop and order Diamondly to stand against the post with her legs spread. Her gag could be tighter, so I push it in further and tighten the strap. Her blouse is ripped open and her tits are slapped hard as well. I grab a heavy leather strap and use it to stripe her inner thighs and ass, and finally her tits. Once I'm done whipping her tits, I bind them with electrical tape. I finally remove her gag before ordering her to turn and face the post. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly Spanked and Hogtied on the Post - Part 1

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Dr. Straps Disciplined - Part 1 Delta City

I know this is what many of you have been waiting for. If you recall, Dr. Straps was late for work when this series started and now she must atone for her infractions. With her wrists bound Dr. Cupcakes puts her over his knee and commences spanking her ass. After a while, he tires of her protests and whining. He gags her with panties and clear tape, and then continues slapping her ass as she squirms and moans through her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Dr. Straps Disciplined - Part 1

A Tale of Two Riggers Sarah Ann

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot sluts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these sluts just can't help themselves.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Two Riggers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12439 секунды с 9 запросами