View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 05:54 AM   #1495
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kylie Rogue Orange Lake

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue

Luna's Test - Part 1 Guerra

Luna wants to be a FutileStruggles model so I invite her over for a little trial run. A tight hogtie with the extras, such as: breast bondage, a few different gags, nose hook, a few spanks on the ass and tits, hair pulling, neck ropes, toe bondage, hair bondage, and etc, etc... should tell me if she'll be able to handle it. I start off by tying her wrists as she sits in a chair. I ask her some basic interview questions as I bind her. After a while, she has a basic chest harness. I grab her by her hair as I grab and squeeze her tits. Luna smiles... so far so good. I tie some rope around her neck, and I pull her to her feet and tie it off. I lift her skirt and give has ass a few hard swats. I then start binding her legs. I get her thighs tied and half of her lower legs bound before I sit her back down. She needs to be gagged and I think the biggest red ball gag I have will fit. Yep, it does! I cut away her blouse and bra, before starting on her breast bondage. By the time I'm done, Luna is starting to look a little distressed. She's not used to being ball gagged with a gag that large. I test out her breast bondage by slap groping her tits. It's definitely not the prettiest bondage, but it is effective. I can tell she's about had enough of that gag, so I put some clamps on her nipples to help her forget about it. OK, I finally remove her gag. I grab her by her hair again and tie a rope into it. This will come in handy later. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna's Test - Part 1

Hot Webbing - Katharine Cane Grassy Meadows

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Being sprayed down with hot glue is not the most painful experience in the world but it is surely one of the most uncomfortable. It hits Katharine Cane's skin like burning spider webs. That is not the worst that PD plans to do to her. It is just a way to show her that no matter what she thinks she will never know what is coming next.
Not that she would want to. Knowing the kinds of devious devices PD has waiting for her would just make her more anxious. She will have plenty of time to enjoy each piece of cold iron he locks her into, there is no need to worry about that.
Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Webbing - Katharine Cane

Master White on sub Stella Grosse Ile

Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic bdsm play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master White on sub Stella

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3 Shiyan

Dr. Cupcakes lifts Rachel and sits her across Dr. Straps lap for some spankings. Afterwards they put Rachel back on the floor. Dr. Straps poses for pics with her bound captive. Rachel is then left as the two Dr's go to dinner.
Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Dr. Straps Disciplined - Part three Weesatche

Dr. Straps continues making smart ass comments until Dr. Cupcakes smacks her ass a few times and gags her with panties and vet wrap. He spanks her again and again and then has her turn around in her tight bondage. Her hands are taped before he has her turn again. This time she is belt whipped. A little more rope is added to make her bondage a bit more strict before Dr. Cupcakes leaves her on her own.
Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 834.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Dr. Straps Disciplined - Part three

Latex Love Playas del Coco

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Love
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15335 секунды с 9 запросами