View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 05:56 AM   #1498
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Fleming

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

The Spankers Cook Book Huimin

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Lucy Lauren, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
After the disaster of her attempt at making a dinner and the subsequent punishment she received Lucy must now pay the penalty for lying about her qualifications. This time it's to be a hard caning. Naked she is bent over the table, her bottom high in the air and on display as the swishes down. Lucy is one of our newest spanking stars, she has been a spankee for quite a while and we are pleased to welcome her to our website. We always seek out the prettiest, sexiest and naughtiest ladies for you.
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spankers Cook Book

Cage Tales Hazel Hypnotic, Nyssa Nevers Kuna

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
It provides a hard point to fix this little slut to. It leaves her pussy wide open for play. It is a cold and uncomfortable piece of furniture. One that provides no escape and no safe haven for Hazel from Nyssa.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 564.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cage Tales Hazel Hypnotic, Nyssa Nevers

Restraint - Amari Anne Roundhead

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She’s bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint - Amari Anne

Sharing Sosha - Luna Lovely Treynor

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River is such a wonderful friend. She has a new toy. Sosha Belle is cute as a button. London bends her over and has her was with Sasha's naughty bits. They're soft, sweet, and pretty pretty pink.
Sharing is caring. London let's OT have a shot with her toy and he goes nuts. He has her suspended and contorted. He plays her body like a posable Sex doll. That's after all basically what she is.
OT ties her up with her pretty pink pussy exposed between her long legs. She's powerless to defend her sweet cunt. OT takes advantage of that.
Duration: 38:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sharing Sosha - Luna Lovely

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer Jermyn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Sweet Mega Vip Hot Collection Of Worst Behavior Productions. Part 8. Lilesville

Release Year: 2023
This is an unscripted, real life spanking session between Dave of fame and two of the Worst Behaved Girls at Worst Behavior. We finished shooting hours earlier, went for and dinner, had a blast and the girls wanted more when we returned to the studio. Beautiful, fun birching across their tight pants, and on the bare bottom. Beautiful bare bottom belting. Stevie takes about 2 minutes of intense belting.

Total size: 6.0 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Mega Vip Hot Collection Of Worst Behavior Productions. Part 8.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10631 секунды с 9 запросами