Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Big Snooze - Sinn Sage

The Big Snooze - Sinn Sage

Information:

File name: The Big Snooze - Sinn Sage

Tags / Description: With Sinn Sage! Im a door to door saleswoman and beg to use your bathroom. you never suspect a sexy girl in a little black dress and its too easy to start POV handgagging you until youre knocked out and bondage tied. Robbing you, I tease you when you awaken. When your phone rings, Im panty mouth packing you so you cant make noises. Pretending to be a nurse in a doctors office, I lie my big ass off so nobody suspects you are in peril. Im mouth stuffing you again, but securing it with black duct tape. Do you like the taste of that dirty panty stuffing? They must be your daughters and I bet you feel like a dirty pervert. Making another phone call to the bank, I keep you panty gagged while I give you more HOM domination before scoping out your house. you manage to escape, but I quickly KO you with my hand domination. you see my toe tapping sandals as you rouse, and Im annoyed that I have to take you out since you made this hard. Hold still as I set it up so it looked like you had an embarrassing autoerotic accident with your daughters panties in mouth! Tying you in pantyhose bondage and rope will help with the ruse. Lets pull your dick out to make it look like you were masturbating to some taboo panties! Things are going to get really hazy! OTHER KEYWORDS- executrixxx femme fatales hand over mouth BDSM instruction female domination pov femdom pov verbal humiliation brat girls roleplaying fantasies role playing fantasy kink all natural brunettes This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! , Executrix, Hand Over Mouth, Femdom POV, BDSM Instruction, Female Domination, ManyVids

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:52
Video Size: 1,33 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - The Big Snooze - Sinn Sage
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07541 секунды с 9 запросами