Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mixed Wrestling Zone - Yasmin V Clay

Mixed Wrestling Zone - Yasmin V Clay

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:14:35 / 0,62 GB
Aspect: 720x576
Tags: Bikini, Brazilian, Domination, Femdom, Girl, Humiliation, Legs, Muscle, Woman, Wrestling, Femdom, Humiliation, Clips4Sale Com, Verbal Humiliation, Scissors, Sd, Mixed Wrestling, Bikini, Amazon, Powerful Woman, 576P, Outdoors, Muscle Domination, Submission, Mixed Wrestling Zone, Mixedwrestlingzone Com, Strong Legs, Jui Jitsu, Yasmin
Description: When Clay faced Yasmin, he was given the Brazilian Hug treatment, as the experienced session wrestler with her 36 long legs and 23 thighs wrapped him up in a series of crushing scissors and squeezed the life of him, rendering him helpless and leaving him utterly beaten. The match was shot at Bill Wicks house. Bill, being a knowing wrestling veteran of countless battles, insisted that I do some matches with Yasmin characterizing her as a wonder . Who knows better than him, I thought, and I am very happy I took his advice. Standing at 58 and 135 lbs, this girl LOVES to grapple and she enjoys making her opponents cry out their submissions and crush them with her unbelievable leg power! Visit her at www.lethalbody.com for an unforgettable session and experience firsthand her Python thighs!

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/84bf52846a340
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10368 секунды с 9 запросами