Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Worthless Cunt Part Sneads Ferry

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Cunt Part

Spanking Desires Shandaken

Release Year: 2023
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Domestic Disturbance Greenock

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Jobs are not easy to find. When I find one I do my best to keep it. Sometimes nothing I do is good enough. I got a job cleaning some dude’s house. He was kind of a creep. He kept trying to get me to wear some skimpy maid costume. I should have just worn the stupid thing. Now he’s got videos of me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing at work. He held it over my head, made me wear the maid outfit, put a metal gag in my mouth, made me drool all over myself. No job is worth what he’s put me through. If I thought he’d let me leave I’d quit. He tells me I’m worthless. He’s long since broken my will. He does what he wants with my body. I’ll do as he says and maybe he won’t hurt me... bad.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Disturbance

Brina James Bowling Green

After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James

Caught To Be Used Part 2 Grand Chain

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used Part 2

A Two Girl Predicament Mitchells

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Two Girl Predicament

Mei Mara - Painful Delights Bemidji

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks.
As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply.
He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vibrator on her clit she begs him to hit her some more. Music to his ears so he pulls the cane out.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mei Mara - Painful Delights

Время генерации страницы 0.03805 секунды с 9 запросами