Default Healthy Obsession

Healthy Obsession GoddessT

Info:
File Name: Healthy Obsession
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,73 GB
Resolution: 2560x1440
Time: 00:06:33
Description: You are obsessed with me, oh come on now don t be shy in admitting that you love me. Your hard dick brings you to me but what happens here always stains you, makes you more and more mine. From my long black nails to my delicious white smoke you are addicted to every beautiful part of me, in fact you re a weak bitch for me. You want to breathe me, to feel me inside you taking what I want. Hahaha I ve trained you to be this way through each and every clip you buy, every outfit you see me pouring smoke over, I own you a little more. Soon you ll be begging me to take your money, you ll be binging so many clips at once just to fund the bigger picture. Me- being number 1. I ll use your obsession for stroking to my smoke to fatten my bank account and put me right in the top position, and when you break, that will be your exact priority too. Getting my smoke to number 1 while you collect my clips and edge, worship and pay, using your money for better and sexier things then you ever could. ,
Cast: GoddessT
Genre: Smoking, Femdom POV, Arrogant Woman, Financial Domination, Mind Fuck, ManyVids

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02388 секунды с 9 запросами