View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 06:54 AM   #1801
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Step-Daddy Teaches Inked Schoolgirl a Nasty Lesson Icard

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: Jacki J, Criss Simon
Genres: Piercings, Big Tits, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Uniform, Schoolgirl, Stepdaughter, stepdad, pussy eating
Video language: English
School is especially hard when girls are way too cute to concentrate! Step-daddy sure knows it! And he will make sure that all nasty schoolgirls get punished! There's really nothing like a big dick punishment!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3291kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 696.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step-Daddy Teaches Inked Schoolgirl a Nasty Lesson

Mya McKay - PD Swepsonville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply.
Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him.
hat follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay - PD

Disciplined Teens Part 2 Sortland

Teen Found Tied To A Tree Pays With Her Pussy! - Adrian Maya And Tyler
Sorority hazing goes bad when Maya is discovered by a hunter who knows a good opportunity when he sees one!
Jealous Boyfriend Punishes Flirty Girl! - Cassidy Klein And Logan Pierce
He catches her flirting and needs to show her who's boss!
Caught Stealing - Now She Pays The Price! - Keisha Grey And Logan Pierce
If you don't call the cops, I'll let you punish me anyway you want!
Step-Dad Lays Down The Law! - Leigh Rose And John Marzulli
A good spanking brings stepdad and daughter closer!
Duration: 2:33:16
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1763kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined Teens Part 2

Mr John Henry And Madeleine Pipestone

Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon Farson

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Teen, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap
For the longest I have Always hated school and high school is The Worst. I mean, why should I have to go to school when I can learn everything online?? My high school civics class with Mr. Bundy is usually The Worst. Its usually so boring. But this one week we were talking about crime and punishment and I was thinking, this next test is going to be So AwfulL but then Mr. Bundy assigned us pen pals. And Omg. It changed my life!
My penpal was an inmate named Branden. At first he sounded a little scary. The stories I read said he would wear this creepy mask and do really bad things to people....stole from them...hurt them...tortured them. I didn't even want to write him at first but Im so glad I did. He responded so quickly and he is so sweet. He told me that he wasn't responsible for the bad things they said he did and the more I researched him the more I realized that he was right! He had such a bad childhood and so many bad things happened to him that they didn't even care about when they were trying to lock him up. His trial was not fair and they made up a lot of the things they say he did. I've watched so many shows on Netflix that Im actually an expert on spotting this stuff. And it was so obvious that the police were totally out to get him and they set him up. The man I'm writing would never hurt anyone!
He's innocent and its a shame that this country keeps locking up innocent black men. I wanted to let him know I was there for him, and that not everyone in this country is a jerk so even after the project ended, I kept writing him. I wrote him for almost a year and I didn't tell anyone, even my parents because they wouldn't understand. Sometimes I sent him pictures because he was so lonely in there I know he needed a friend.
Duration: 48:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 563.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Valentine - Naive Teen Helps Convicted Black Felon

Lupus Nice Unreal New Good The Best Full Collection. Part 1. Interlaken

Lupus Pictures is the world famous independent film maker, producing incredible corporal punishment vids! Elaborate costumes and screenplay, top exclusive locations

Total size: 5.5 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus Nice Unreal New Good The Best Full Collection. Part 1.

A Harsh Punishment Redig

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Kami Robertson
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Kami Robertson turns up for lessons dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl. After some questioning it turns out that she has been to a spanking party and has been away from school all night. The head decides she needs to feel some real hard spanking and puts her over the study table for a spanking on her bare bottom and then a beating with a large sized gym shoe.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Harsh Punishment
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06865 секунды с 9 запросами