View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 09:02 AM   #109
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 1 Lowman

I lead Vesper out of her outdoor cage by a chain leash. Her wrists are tied together and pulled back and tied to a crotchrope. Her thighs are bound and she is wearing high heels and panties. At about the halfway point I stop and apply clamps to her nipples, which are weighted with cowbells. The bells jingle and jangle as we make our way inside. Once inside, I remove the cowbells and string her up by her wrists. I also run a rope through the d-ring on her harness gag and tie it overhead as well. I briefly manhandle and slap her ass a few times before leaving her. When I return, I untie her thighs and tie a spreader bar to her ankles. The chain that I used as her leash earlier is pulled between her legs and locked to the D-ring on jer gag. She is left to endure her bondage once again. Her ass eventually gets more attention as I turn her around and give it some hard hand spanks. I love the way she tries to move while bound, but really all she is doing is twitching. My plan is to put her in some very tight ziptie bondage, so with her legs spread I tighten a ziptie between her legs, before removing the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 594.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 1

Cum Slut - Femcar Saint Jacob

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
She struggles to free herself when he drags her into his barn. When she sees the dark wet hole he's got for her she freaks out. She begs, pleads, and fights to be set free. In the dark hole she's left to imagine what will become of her.
It takes a while but she finally notices that the water beneath her is rising steadily. That's when fear turns to terror and her efforts to escape intensify. He's done this before and there's no chance.
He's definitely interested in hurting her and he does plenty of that, but what he's really interested in is turning her sexual arousal against her. With an intense vibrator directly on her sensitive pumped up clit she is not going to enjoy a single second of orgasm.
Duration: 48:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Slut - Femcar

HdT Attachment - Jade Indica Silverthorne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there’s a dick in her face and she’s going to have to suck it.
She’s strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice.
He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn’t get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Attachment - Jade Indica

Время генерации страницы 0.03761 секунды с 9 запросами