Old 04-22-2023, 12:57 PM   #1
katita21

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

katita21 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Assault My Holes 11 2001

Assault My Holes 11 2001

Name: Assault My Holes 11
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description
Nacho Vidal, Brandon Iron, Christoph Clark, Dora Venter, Candy, Tina Banks, Mary Cat
Anal
John Stagliano
Evil Angel
First up is one of my full-on butt and anal fetish scenes, with tight clothes, white panties and hard anal sex. Candy is a tall breathtakingly beautiful 18-year-old who is game for anything! She really gets into the butt fetish and anal play! I love shooting this girl! Her partner in this scene is Mary Cat, who has a spectacular ass. Christoph gapes her butt good! Tina Banks has the kind of fat firm butt cheeks that I die for! She teases and tantalizes Nacho Vidal, then takes his huge cock way up her butt! Speaking of huge cocks... Brandon Iron, with a huge raging hard-on, assaults petite Dora Venter. Lots of fetish tease precedes the hard anal sex, and her little asshole gapes so perfectly!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frame rate: 25.000 fps

Aspect ratio: 16:9

Resolution: (720x404) Mega Pixels
Duration: 02:21:12
Format: mkv

File Size :640.99 MB
RapidGator

katita21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03659 секунды с 9 запросами