All my threads

AcerAspire Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Empress Jennifer - Tunnel Of Beatdown

Empress Jennifer - Tunnel Of Beatdown

Video: AVI
Size: 0,67 GB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:10:20
Category: Bitch, Femdom, Kissing, Licking, Punishment, Woman, Worship, Boot Worship, Ballbusting, Femdom, Ballbusting, Corporal Punishment, Boot Worship, Face Slapping, Beatdown, Empress Jennifer, Slapping
Description: BUMS COME IN AND SLAVES COME OUT! The sight of a lazy man makes My bl000d boil! I cant stand the notion of a worthless bum lying around asking for a handout. you know some people may think Im just a cold heartless bitch but they misunderstand Me. What you may not know is I have a charitable side. I take bums and turn their life around. YES I make them useful, productive members of society by TURNING THEM INTO MY SLAVES! Men really need a women to shape them up so I give this homeless loser a series of face slaps and ballbusting and whatever else I can think of to motivate him to do something with his life. I even make him lick and kiss My boots as people walk by. I just think of it as a way I give back to the community, Im always here with a helping hand for My neighborhood.

Click on the link: >>>FILE<<<
AcerAspire is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.39526 секунды с 9 запросами