Old 04-23-2023, 12:37 PM   #198
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Ball-Licking Climax For Jack Arcade

Genres: Riding ,Anal ,Twinks ,Cum Getting Fucked ,British ,Black Hair
Video language: English
It's time to break in young newbie Alex, and who better to fuck him to a cum shot than the tanned and hunky Jack? The stud is back to show a new boy how it's done, feasting on each others uncut cocks in some truly hot 69 sucking before Jack fucks his new friend all over the bed. You know he has some skills, and after giving it to Alex and making his dick spew juice he wanks himself to a splashing wad as the boy licks his balls!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6820kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Ball-Licking Climax For Jack

Drenched vol.1 Soaking It In Valley Mills

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Lane Fuller, Brad Patton, Chase Hunter, Matthew Rush, Tommy Brandt, Filippo Romano, Joe Foster, Jack Ryan, Renato Leon, Viktor Perseo, Chet Roberts, Andrew Phillips
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe sex, Rimming, Group, Cum shots
"Drenched" is the sort of movie Falcon exceeds at doing well. It's a location-specific two-part film, this time set in Hawaii, with gobs of tanned, well-built men, having dreamy sex in exotic locales.
In Part 1, "Soaking It In," the video (which has no story) starts with huge-dicked Brad Patton finding a small wooden tiki. Before you know it, he's frolicking with hairy-chested Lane Fuller in a spectacular pond. While this is an oral-only scene, it really stands out, as Patton shoots his load by fucking the space between Fuller's inner thighs.
Next, a seven man orgy takes places in a scenic meadow, with Fuller, Patton, Jack Ryan, Tommy Brandt, Chet Roberts, Filippo Romano and Renato Leon. The latter looks to have been discovered on the islands, as he has long dark hair and a thin, toned body. The scene is far too long to detail blow-by-blow, but highlights include: tan Brandt's perky bubble butt, Fuller's passionate rimming of hirsute Roberts 'fabulous ass, and Fuller's wild man bottoming for dick o' Patton.
Chase Hunter returns after a long hiatus in the next scene, and he is paired with Fuller. The latter takes Hunter's king-sized cock up his ass with masterful ease - and all the while, Fuller's dick is rock hard, bouncing and whipping about in the air due to the of the slamming and grinding. Pretty darn cool, if you ask us.
Collegiate-handsome Andrew Phillips hooks up with Joe Foster in a lush outdoor setting, and Phillips gets the rim job of his life. Foster does not just lick his ass, he tongues it and rubs his face, nose and chin up and down his crack. You gotta love a guy who goes the extra mile. Phillips tops Foster and the former gets off a pretty messy load.
Finally, two muscle bound men, Matthew Rush and Viktor Perseo, get down in a room that overlooks a rain forest. This is one of those scenes where the locale almost upstages the actors. Rush is, as always, muscled beyond belief and he effectively tops Perseo.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:53
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1729kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drenched vol.1 Soaking It In

Boys in the Sand Sykeston

Release Year: 1971
Studio: Poolemar
Cast: Casey Donovan Peter Fisk Danny Di Cioccio Tommy Moore
Genres: Vintage, Gay Feature, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Interracial, Oral Sex, Sex Toys
Boys in the Sand isposed of three segments set on Fire Island. * Bayside: The dark, bearded Peter Fisk walks along the wooded paths of the island until reaching a beach. He strips and sunbathes on a blanket. Suddenly, out in the water, the blond naked Donovan appears and runs up onto the beach to Fisk. Fisk performs oral sex on Donovan, who then leads Fisk into the woods. Fisk grabs the blanket and follows, catching up to Donovan in a clearing. They kiss and touch each other, then Donovan takes a studded leather strap from Fisk's wrist and attaches it around Fisk's genitalia. They continue the scene, with each performing oral sex on the other and Donovan perating Fisk. Following Donovan's climax he returns to servicing Fisk orally and, as Fisk is climaxing, momentary flashes of previous scenes are intercut. The scene ends with Fisk taking the strap from his genitals and attaching it around Donovan's wrist. Fisk runs into the ocean and vanishes, mirroring Donovan's entrance. Donovan dons Fisk's abandoned clothes and heads off down the beach. * Poolside: The segment opens with Donovan on a pier, holding a newspaper. He returns to his house, strips by the pool and begins reading. Intrigued by an ad in the back of the paper, Donovan writes a letter in response. After a number of days pass (marked by the cliché device of fluttering calendar pages), he receives a reply in the form of a package. Inside is a tablet, which he throws into the pool. The water starts to churn and the dark-haired Danny Di Cioccio emerges to Donovan's delight. The two couple by the pool, with each performing oral sex on the other and Donovan perating Di Cioccio in a variety of positions. Di Cioccio turns the tables and tops Donovan until Donovan's climax. The scene closes with the two engaged in in the pool and then walking off together down a boardwalk. * Inside: This final segment opens with shots of Donovan showering, toweling off and wandering idly around his room, intercut with shots of African-American telephone repairman Tommy Moore checking various poles and lines outside, Donovan spots Moore from his balcony. Moore sees Donovan as well. The remainder of the segment consists of Donovan's fantasized sexual encounters with Moore throughout the house intercut with shots of Donovan sniffing poppers and perating himself with a large black dildo. The segment ends following Donovan's climax with the dildo, with the real Mooreing inside the house and closing the door behind them.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:53
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 971kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys in the Sand

Gustavos Bare Booty Grind - Dominic Pacifico And Gustavo Mueller Atkins

Studio: Dominic Pacifico
Gustavo Mueller is the perfect example of a hot, passionate Brazilian Latin stud. Tan, defined muscular build, a big uncut cock made for bareback fucking, thick black hair and mustache, and an intense focus on man-to-man sex. Hes super masculine and just as talented with his sweet ass as he is with that big hard meat. When we kissed I couldnt help pushing him against the shower wall to get a whiff of his manly pits. His tight little nips perked up and I gave a lick, and we started to stroke each others cocks. With a hot juicy tongue Gustavo explored my hairy abs and worked his way down to my stiff brown dick. I held him by the back of his skull and fucked on into his hungry mouth. By then his prick was standing out straight and thick and I had to get a taste for myself. Gustavo had ideas of his own, turned his butt towards me to probe my tongue into his hole.
His ass tasted musky and sweet and I couldnt get enough. But the way he poked his butt into my face told me he wanted more up there. I gave his cheeks a slap and stood to press my cock in that raw spitslicked hole. He ground back into me like a hot samba dancer. Braced against the wall with both hands, he moaned as he bounced his ass against my cock and I knew this was heating up fast. On all fours, he perked his butt up for me to plow in hard. My nuts slapped against his smooth wet crack. I reached around and grabbed a big muscle tit in each hand and went for broke. When we turned onto his back I was buried balls deep and he was ready to blow. But I pulled out first and splattered him with my hot load as my sweet Latin boy yanked his dick.
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 723.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gustavos Bare Booty Grind - Dominic Pacifico And Gustavo Mueller

Sam Brooks and Ronny Howard Puerto Angel

Studio: SweetAndRaw
After looking out the window and fantasizing over what guys theyd invite up for bareback sex, Sam Brooks and Ronny Howard strip down while making out. The twinks are soon naked and hard with dark-haired Sam on his knees, sucking Ronny. The eager cocksucker soon gets blond Ronny into bed, where he offers up a fat and meaty uncut cock. Ronny greedily devours Sam, stretching his lips wide to accommodate the big dick, getting his face fucked. Ronny is soon hot for Sams raw cock and spreads his legs, taking it all. The Eastern European bareback slut loves getting fucked raw and gives Sam full access. The hung, dark-haired cutie takes Ronny like a champ, pounding him from behind, fucking him on all fours, and then on his back where he pumps the cum out of Ronny before unloading himself and seeding Ronnys hungry hole.
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sam Brooks and Ronny Howard

Hide & Seek Gone Naughty Catharpin

Genres: Cut ,Fucking ,Lollipop ,Black Hair
Kain Lanning and Tyler Bolt are up to no good today. A boring game of hide and seek turns into a tussle and then a tickle fight. What comes next is hot twink kissing and oh so much more. This scene features heavy oral action with some 69 and a nice anal scene. Tyler takes Kain's big cock like a young pro.
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7871kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hide & Seek Gone Naughty

Alexis Makes Him Squirt All Over! Chariton

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Amateur ,Ass Play ,Uncut ,Cum Getting Fucked ,Black Hair ,Anal ,Shaved
When we met adorable little Alon we knew we wanted to team the little dancer up with a real fit young Brit, and we just happened to have Alexis calling up looking to get some action just at that time too! As soon as we put the idea to them both they were down, and within the week we had them in their undies making out on the bed. These two are perfect for each other, two incredibly horny young guys with great bods and great dicks, and they know how to use them. Alon really likes big cocks, so you won't be surprised to see him getting to work on his new friend's impressive tool with some obvious skill, right after his own cock gets a sucking from Alexis. We could have watched them go at it with the oral for a while, but there was no denying what these two were really after. Alon offers his perfect little tanned arse and Alexis doesn't waste time, diving right in and filling him up, fucking him from behind, giving the boy a ride on his hog and finishing up with some real impressive pounding that has our new boy showering his naked bod with masses of cream! Seriously, it's impressive, and it soon gets Alexis pulling out to splash his own over the boy. I think this is one of those times where they agreed to swap numbers for some more fun later. Well, wouldn't you?
Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7538kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Makes Him Squirt All Over!

Время генерации страницы 0.20890 секунды с 9 запросами