Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

DetkaKonfetk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hard For My Dick - Preview

Hard For My Dick - Preview

MPEG-4 - 1280x720 - 00:01:02 - 0,04 GB
Models: MistressLucyXX
Genre: Sissification, Sissy Sluts, Sissy Training, Make me Bi, BDSM, ManyVids
Description: I wanted a little chat with you and as i dont think youd want anyone else hearing what i have to say, i make sure were all alone. You see ive been watching you lately and it seems youve been preoccupied with something, theres something on your mind, something you keep thinking about that you wish you didnt. Of course Im not a mind reader, so I dont know exactly what thoughts youre having. Well i didnt.... But then you started acting a little funny, truing to be such a manly man, a real Alpha Male, and thats when i realized.... you were over compensating! Hmm and what the opposite of being such an Alpha Male? A cock sucking sissy slut! Of course you try to deny it. Ok, Ill give you the benefit of the doubt as long as you can get to the end of our sessions WITHOUT getting hard! If you do, ill never call you a faggot cock sucker again. BUT if you fail.... I think well both know the truth. INCLUDES: SISSY, SISSY SLUT, MAKE ME BI, HUMILIATION, TEASE. SISSY TRAINING, GLOVE FETISH, STRAP ON, FEMDOM, FETISH & BDSM ,

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://k2s.cc/file/4c8477b3a2bea
DetkaKonfetk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10381 секунды с 9 запросами