View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 07:20 AM   #1512
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leeches Tenmile

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Crucified La Jara

Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
Securely fastening Dixon is important, though. Even when she is on her back or on all fours the cross is what keeps her in place for Cyd's depraved debasements. It holds her down while he uses vacuum cups to increase the sensitivity of her clit and nipples. It keeps her firmly in place when the vibrators would otherwise have her thrashing uncontrollably.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crucified

Sadie Franklin - Stupid, Willful Girl Gets Punished Mosherville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sadie Franklin has been misbehaving and she needs to be punished for it. She claims she doesn't know what her crime was, so she is either a liar or a stupid bitch, but either way it's not going to keep her from getting the beating of a lifetime by her warden. It doesn't matter if she can remember what it was that she did, by the time O.T. is done with her, it will be incredible if she can even remember her own name.
When we first meet Sadie she is bent over, her wrists shackled to a wooden pike and her ass is pointed up in the air. That's just where O.T. wants her for her first round of punishment. He takes out the flogger and starts whacking away at Sadie's back. He wants to see what kind of reaction she gives. He wants to know just how far he can push her, just how much pain and torment he can deliver, before she breaks. Then he takes out his knife to cut away her clothing so he can have easier access to what's beneath it.
After O.T. gets a baseline, Sadie's punishment starts ramping up. She lets out shrieks as she feels the sting of a whip cutting across her back. If she really doesn't know what she did she knows it must have been terrible as she tries to keep track in her head of the number of lashes her transgression has earned her. Soon her back and her ass are covered in painful red marks and she has completely lost track of how many there should be. It doesn't matter anyway because O.T. has grabbed a cane and moved on to her feet. This is just the beginning for Sadie. She has a long hard day ahead of her.
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Franklin - Stupid, Willful Girl Gets Punished

Graias Magic Unreal The Best Perfect Wonderful Collection. Part 1. Bailey Island

Release Year: 2023
Collection of movies from Graias. This pack about torture womens. Usual stuff that happens in a scene womens caning, torture, whipping, spanking. The pack feature content from source graias smplace forum. This interaction way with womens might be of interest for toxic masculinity patriarchs from Cleveland and British's asians surviving in the western world.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graias Magic Unreal The Best Perfect Wonderful Collection. Part 1.

Torture of Loyalty - Part 2 Glen

Cast: Dr. Lomp and Mia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Another opportunity to see slave girl Mia's blue eyes dropping tears. Her arms are fixed to the whipping post from her back and her smooth chest is completely ready to be cruelly whipped. It is lovely to watch her naturally perfect boobs tortured. For every whip strokes of Dr. Lomp, she is uneasily stirring in pain. Graias admirers will be pleased, that Mia is now some more though girl yet, and she is not weeping at the beginning of the torture.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture of Loyalty - Part 2

Painful Pleasure Waterfall

Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Pleasure

*Abigail Dupree - 55 Strokes Extreme BDSM Discipline Chadron

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, Hitting, Cryin
Slave abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board. she is reminded through pain, of the areas that she needs to work on. At any given moment, Master James will decide to clear points from her board that have accrued from previous infractions. Recently they were getting quite high. 100 to be exact. In this documentation, Master James has decided to take 55 from the board with the carbon fiber cane, quirt, single tail, wooden paddle. Perhaps now, she won't forget to take the garbage to the curb or get the diner cooked and ready to eat by 6pm. A look at discipline from the handlers point of view. slave abigail 525-871-465 is tortured with whips, cane and paddle to get here screams the way I like to hear them. I guess you can say I beat the snot out of here for my own enjoyment. The carbon fiber cane is what really, fucking, hurts. Oh, and don't let the tears steer you astray, she enjoyed her disciplinarian torture... Really!
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Abigail Dupree - 55 Strokes Extreme BDSM Discipline
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12642 секунды с 9 запросами