View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 08:00 AM   #2829
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling Lanoka Harbor

Cast: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore
Video language: English
Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling

Painful Pleasure Kill Devil Hills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Pleasure

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed Lemgo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore
This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. “Sex yeah, let's go!” That's what we like to hear.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

TG - Redhead Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves - Back Into the Fold West Hatfield

Cast: Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Welcome back, Cici.
You've been away far too long. Los Angeles didn't sit well with you, did it? I'm sure it left much to be desired. You are far too advanced for that society. You do not belong among them. Leaving that trap was for the best.
You've come back home to your people. We understand you. We understand your deviant proclivities. You don't have to explain your desire to be tied up tightly, or your need to feel what's it like to not be able to escape. Helplessness is a prized state of mind - that is obvious in these parts. We are aware of your craving to be tossed around, masturbated upon, used as a piece of furniture, only to later be bent over and taken from behind. There's no need to spell out the subtleties of the art of teasing, or the boldness of the whip. These matters are well understood here. You are home.
Your reintegration process begins slowly, methodically. A modified ball tie ensures that your mobility is very limited. But I know you need more. I know you need your small freedoms to be removed one by one. First it's your tongue - clamped and stretched to your knees. Then your pussy lips are clamped and stretched out to your toes. These additions are made to place you in the correct frame of mind. You are here because I want you here. You are here to be played with however I see fit. You are not to move.
Stage two of this welcome home party has you worm tied and suspended. What's it like to be used as a piece of suspended furniture? What's it like to physically support someone who is cumming their brains out while you hang there, suspended in both time and space. At my disposal.
Finally, if I know of any way to celebrate the return of a cohort, it's to welcome them with pain and objectification. Tied with your hands around your neck, as if your are choking yourself, your pussy is exposed and for the taking. That wouldn't be nearly as fun, though, without indoctrinating you first with pain. I know what you are here for. I know why you came back. If you merely wanted fucking, you would have stayed in that plastic city. You didn't. You came back home. And home is where the bondage is.
Welcome back, Cici. Back into the fold..
Duration: 1:03:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Redhead Cici Rhodes, Elise Graves - Back Into the Fold

Bondage Barbie Henryville

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real:
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Barbie

Mya McKay Mariestad

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

My Games With Gigi - Part 3 Of 4 Steuben

Cast: Dr. Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
As you may remember, in a clip, Gigi told that she doesn't weep, because she lost all her tears long ago. Indeed, this statement is a challenge. Maybe Dr. Lomp has waited for the right time, and now he is ready to prove that Gigi still has got some tears hidden in her eyes. As demanded by you, admirers, Gigi's pussy will be brutally whipped and caned. We will watch and see if Gigi is tough enough to survive this harsh torture without any tears.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10698kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Games With Gigi - Part 3 Of 4
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09883 секунды с 9 запросами