View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 11:47 AM   #71
Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Milking My Sissy Slut (1080 HD)

MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Milking My Sissy Slut (1080 HD)

Information:

File name: MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Milking My Sissy Slut (1080 HD)

Tags / Description: It needs to be reminded constantly that it is my little slut. Its whole existance is centered around giving me pleasure by humiliating and abusing it. I love to deny its gender by making it wear open crotch pantyhose, and those balls need to be punished and those legs need to spread apart with a leg spreader bar.With my elegant skyhigh heels it kick those streched and shiny balls, feeling them flop against my feet. As I have kept him in chastity I know the kicks hurt even more as they hit his full and blue testicles. I bend im hover and squeeze and stretch this balls. With my metal studded heartshaped whip a smack his exposed sissy butt. Then I take a few strikes to his balls. Good thing he is gagged as the neighbors will never hear his muffled screams. Next I spank his hard dangling dick. Good for nothing but to receive pain.Then I sit on his back, pinning him down. With my red rubber examination gloves I squeeze and grope his tight balls. They feel so ripe. I start to wank and milk him like a little dick slut. He cant move an inch but has to endure it while I continue to force milk him until a big load of semens splats on the floor. This is what absolute control and ownership looks like. Ballbusting, High Heels, Gloves, Milking, Femdom Spanking, Panty Fetish, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain, Femdom, Cbt Online

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:15
Video Size: 0,33 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - MY SLAVE HD Femdom Videos - Milking My Sissy Slut (1080 HD)
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04509 секунды с 9 запросами