View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 06:54 PM   #1689
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Juliana - Meaty Lips

Name: Juliana - Meaty Lips
Year: 2023

Keywords: legs, feet, lingerie, dirty talk, oil, bedroom, solo
Cast: Juliana
Description: "I'm so happy to be back in Europe, and to be shooting with again!" fair-skinned blonde Juliana enthuses, joyfully bouncing in her see-through top. Spreading a blanket on the sofa and offering upskirt glimpses of her bum, she discusses her travel adventures since her last shoot in 2018, her hobby of online chess, and her frisky new poodle. With a giggly twirl, she strips down to a matching red lingerie set to fold her laundry, and teases her pert breasts with lacy knickers. Once she's naked, Juliana demonstrates the skin care routine that makes her glow, including a neck massager and gfruit-scented body oil."Let's do some stretches: this s really good!" Juliana declares with a bright smile, opening her legs to reveal her fleshy vulva. Flipping over on all fours, she wiggles her hips and describes her new love of dirty talk, mental games, and mystery in the bedroom. "In the past few years, my sexuality has definitely evolved", she explains. "I'm always open to trying new things!". After rolling her yoga mat on the floor, Juliana gets into an array of flexible positions, putting her bare feet in the air to gracefully display her toned nude figure.
Duration: 00:46:17
Filesize: 1.65 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.096 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 1 ch, ~96.0 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/hrqym5rk3ine/Juli...Meaty_Lips.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03383 секунды с 9 запросами