View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 06:27 AM   #2839
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace Wheelersburg

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Amazing humilation sissy guy, mistress Alexis Grace, Cucks Eat Cum! Declaration as a challenge to break him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cucks Eat Cum - Alexis Grace

CumEatingCuckolds Veruca James Cebolla

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
So she has him come fix the bed and talks him into f"cking her. When her husband walks back and sees she has turned him into a cuckold once again, he gets his mouth ready to suck up all the cum off her face.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Veruca James

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone De Beque

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination
Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

La Petite Mort Salsbury Cove

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Anal Fuck Machines, Bondage
La petite mort refers to "the sensation of orgasm as likened to ". It comes from the French meaning "the little ". When London River orgasms she dies a little.
It was supposed to be a fun adventure camping in the Catskill Mountains of New York in October. Maybe ghost stories before bed was not the best idea. When London River wakes up Hazel Hypnotic is gone. London goes looking for her and all she finds is trouble. She should have gone home. Better yet she should never have come.
What’s worse than receiving pain? Being challenged to create the pain you will endure. London River must survive her challenges if she has any hopes of finding Hazel. London has no idea where she is much less where Hazel is. Her contact with humanity becomes more and more distant.
Halloween takes on a whole new meaning when the theme is expressed by the InfernalRestraints team.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: La Petite Mort

Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold Maple Park

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave - Mia Gold

19, Supple, And Pliable Gotemba

Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Mayura - Complete Woman Part 1 U S A F Academy

Please do not stop in the middle of crying I even cried also. Spitting over the mouth, trample on the pride of Yui stepped humiliating slap in the torture, face.
Format: avi
Duration: 4:09:53
Video: 640x480, XviD, 908kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mayura - Complete Woman Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12199 секунды с 9 запросами