View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 06:56 AM   #854
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Desperation of Yultsi - Part 2 Good Hart

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Dr Lomp seems quite pleased that there is a real pain toy to punish in front of her. He doesn’t need to ask himself if the model can endure the torment or not, and try to quit the session. Poor Yultsi will take whatever is given and suffer a lot even if she feels heavy for her body and soul. In this circumstance, Dr Lomp is to strike every sensitive part of the helpless woman’s flesh. During the cruel moments, experienced submissive Yultsi is just showing patience and silently waits for the time to pass for good. With her switch pride, she tries to not to weep, or to hide her innocent tear drops. Watch this lovely movie, which Yultsi will never forget for a quite time, thanks to marks on her flesh.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12283kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation of Yultsi - Part 2

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True Thun

Release Year: 2023
Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies.
Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Fragile sub returns home part 4 Walworth

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave’s training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 4

Roughing It - Lola learns the hard way that camping sucks Pacifica

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Don't go camping! I made the mistake of going out in the woods. It was kind of fun at first. Nature, animals, being by myself.
Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.
I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.
I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.
Locked, exposed, humiliated, groped, penetrated, tormented. I can't tell if he's having fun with me, but why else would he treat me this way.
He's sick and there's nothing I can do, but endure his every whim.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roughing It - Lola learns the hard way that camping sucks

Fragile sub returns home part 1 Yemen

Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain. She will taste the unbearable electro pain right on her sweet pussy and hot small tits.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 1

Keep secret: Saskia (KS1) Monterey Park

Studio: SM-Circus
Genres: BDSM
Saskia meets the crasy people of Loge Cologne. Of course she will try to keep her secret number. But after 22 minutes of finest interrogation by the Prior she must give up. Candel wax on her boobs, whips on her feeds, electric torment with shocks by the e-stim... she was not able to resist longer. The first and only session with her until today.
Duration: 24:06
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 152.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keep secret: Saskia (KS1)

On The Doghouse Part 2 South Williamson

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
Some might say the second time around is easier, but that is not really the case. This is, in fact, the second part of Dirty Chai on the dog house, ringing the bells clamped painfully to her soft nipples and guess what, it is worse, so much worse this time. She is strung up, spread on the course, punishing dog house roof, her ankles are weighted to keep her in place and her perfect little tits are clamped, beaten, caned, as she screams and cries and confesses that this is exactly what she deserves.
Chai may be the perfect masochist because she completely understands she not only needs to suffer and be punished but that others should witness her torments and tortures to display her painslut needs. If you enjoyed the first part of this torment of Chai you will love part two, because, let’s fact it, the second time around is often much, much worse. Dirty Chai discovers It’s Worse This Time.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18392kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On The Doghouse Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03209 секунды с 9 запросами