Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tardy Tart Sophia

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Luci Lovett, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Video language: English
“Curiosity killed the cat!” Luci is a stupid cat. She was told to be at OT’s studio at 8. She was told to look around. Does Luci follow instructions? No she doesn’t. Why? Beacause she’s too slutty for her own good. Her overactive sluttiness makes her the dumbest little slut. After a moment of looking around the studio she finds a block with a lock. So what does she do? She locks herself in.
Some people might be angry at how stupid Luci behaved, but OT isn’t like that. He’s the understanding type. He simply explains that the lock Luci used was supposed to be thrown away because the key had been lost. Rather than waste the opportunity he takes full advantage of her predicament.
Luci has such a lovely body! It would be a shame not to leave his mark on it. When he’s satisfied he reveals the truth. Of course he has the key to her lock. He just pretended as punishment. You see not only is Luci a stupid slut. She was also late!
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tardy Tart

HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade Wall Lake

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Drifting back to sleep, Rain DeGrey knows what is waiting for her in her dreams. What she can't figure out is why. That book... it was so bad. But something about it has gotten inside of her.
Duration: 50:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 1 Kennebunk

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
A nightmare invades Brooke Johnson's mind. She wakes on a cold basement floor, bound in metal bondage. The metal face mask makes her look like a pig. Then the monster greets her, uses her, and eventually moves her into his lair. Finally, she is moved to the Barn and is transformed into a metal mummy.
Duration: 33:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4934kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 1

19, Supple, And Pliable Merrick

Release Year: 2023
Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

HdT Madisin - Enthusiast Wiscasset

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Madisin is an avid participant in BDSM activities. In particular she has an interest in verbal and physical humiliation. As he shows her around the barn she's points out various devices she would like to be in.
He begins to tie her up and she becomes putty in his hands. Her expression shows off just how much she likes it. Everything he does to her makes her more and more excited.
The way he touches her, the way he talks to her, the way he ties her up, the way he plays with her dripping cunt, and the way he hurts her. She's his to play with and that turns her on even more.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Madisin - Enthusiast

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone Kutztown

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination
Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2 Pocono Lake

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.26088 секунды с 9 запросами