View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 06:19 AM   #1524
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fetish Pup - Delirious Hunter Prospect Harbor

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "Fuck Me!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though. OT just has one thing he wants to hear. He'll stop with the whipping and caning when she agrees to stay with him as his slave. She doesn't take very much convincing.
Her time with OT isn't her favorite. She's locked in a cage but he makes sure to take care of all of her needs. She may think that the time spent in metal bondage is the worst, but she is in for a few surprises when he finally lets her out. Her muscles are sore and stiff from her long time locked away. He's going to help her stretch, with a little help from the rack.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Pup - Delirious Hunter

Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar Kanoya

Release Year: 2018
It’s an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew.
Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure.
Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn’t help but fall into Stephie’s manipulation. After all, curiosity the cat.
Slight panic set in as Brooke walked towards the barn. Intelligent enough to observe no animals, no crops, but a large barn isolated in the valley of the mountain surround. Swept with fear, her come to Jesus moment, she did not know the experience to come. Smart for being stupid, she knew the two of them where not alone. Lashed against the wall with a simple snare, Stephie is ready for the beast. Trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Brooke meets the famous man that lurks in the shadows. Fear strikes the young beauty and the endorphins start flowing. A snake slithers from the shadows and evaluates his young prey. A physical challenge and test of endurance begins.
Brooke is losing grip of reality, her status quo resets on this normality. The life she once knew, the person she once was, now a distant memory. Time can no longer be counted, it does not exist in the rabbit hole. She is back to a primal adaptation to survive. Physiologically breaking down. She’s left to solemnly reflect on who she really is. Developing her strengths: tolerance, stamina, obiediance and submission.
Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 858kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River Klong Luang Peng

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River

To Please Dee, Pd East Dover

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Once she is inside she has no time to reconsider. The frigid air may have been uncomfortable but it would never have left the marks that PD will. The cane comes down on her legs with so much she is shaking like a leaf just to keep her feet under her.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Please Dee, Pd

Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph Orefield

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her. Niki cries at the drop of a hat.
Duration: 56:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Only Perfect Magic Excellent Gold Collection Spanking Them. Part 4. Bozeman

Release Year: 2023
and if the beautiful girl in front of this beautiful dressed in uniforms, which she beautifully and humbly takes off

Total size: 3.6 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Perfect Magic Excellent Gold Collection Spanking Them. Part 4.

Fallon West Gets Exposed. Biella

Fallon is trapped. Her hands are locked into cans and she can't pull them out. With her arms pulled out her butt is sticking straight out. She can't protect herself. OT takes advantage.
OT has a new straight jacket and a new leather hood. He makes Fallon wear them and now she's at his mercy again. With Fallon bundled up and her ass exposed she looks great.
Fallon needs to be spread and OT knows just how to do it. With her legs at 90 degree angles Fallon is rediculously exposed. OT puts the electrical clamps on her labia and turns up the juice till Fallon screams.
Duration: 39:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fallon West Gets Exposed.
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06698 секунды с 9 запросами