View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 06:50 AM   #3129
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

To Sir, With Pain Tuskegee

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:18
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To Sir, With Pain

Sonia loves being tied up hard and tight! Zortman

Sonia gets it Hard and Tight. First it's a tight giant red ballgag. Then the ropes tightly wound around her neck. Her body is tight too. Her wrists are attached to her neck rope. If she lowers her arms the neck rope gets tighter. The next position is Hard! She has to stand bent over with her wrists tied behind her knees. Then she's hit hard with OT's fists. When he's satisfied her pale cheeks are red enough he fucks her hard with his fingers.
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sonia loves being tied up hard and tight!

Overload - Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams Prescott

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rain DeGrey's life changed when she discovered bondage. Bored with vanilla sex, she'd been pushing her limits for years before she even found the world of BDSM. Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Matt Williams locks her down and wastes no time. He whips her for a bit to get her ready, then bends her over and starts plowing her ass. Her tight little back door is completely destroyed, and she is left trembling with his cum dripping out of her.
It's what makes her wet and what gets her off, though. That feeling of being a piece of meat for him to tear at is exactly what she needs. When he locks her down to the Sybian she is already on the verge of cumming. Having a machine designed specifically to tear orgasms from exhausted cunts blasting away between her legs is more than she can handle. With her tits tied, her nipples clamped, and her body abused, it's like heaven for Rain. It's a good thing the Sybian is water proof, because with this much stimulation Rain can be a bit of a mess.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overload - Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams

Dommes’ boxing bag Posen

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
And this guy really thought he would end up hooking up with two ladies at once tonight. That self-confident asshole! He doesn’t suspect that they are dominatrices waiting for a chance to break someone like him in. Watch them kick his ass and balls!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dommes’ boxing bag

Restraint Sawyerville

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restraint

Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River Elmore

Release Year: 2018
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River

Cherried Blossom - Blossom Hockessin

Release Year: 2017
Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.
At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.
London has a field day with her, since it isn't so often that she gets a model who is so ready and raring to try out anything she wants to do to them. She pulls a bag over Blossom's head to make it hard for her to breathe and wraps her mouth in an electrical tape gag. She splays Blossom out spread eagle on the floor, her wrists tied to the ground as far out as they can be stretched. She attaches binder clips all over her body, going as far as to clip one on her tongue. Blossom flinches now and again, but mostly she just eats it up. She lives to take a beating, and right now she is living life to the fullest.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherried Blossom - Blossom
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04725 секунды с 9 запросами