Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Shakhti Poultney

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Shakhti
Genres: Femdom, Rus, All Sex, Oral, Cuckold
He just isn’t licking her pussy hard enough and that tiny cock of his locked inside a chastity belt is no use too. Well, it’s perfect time for a little booty call then and for a little cuckold training with lots of humiliation too!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shakhti

HardTied Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation Romney

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, All Sex
They sit at home, flash their tits and ass a bit, and expect men to just keep throwing money at them. Sure, they may say nice things, and they'll even flirt, but you know that there's just about zero chance of them ever actually putting out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

IR - Freya French and Matt Williams - A Fucking Frenchie Leader

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Freya French is a crier. She says she's ready for action, and maybe she thought she was, but the truth is that she is a crier, and criers are never ready for what's coming. Especially not when “what's coming” is being carried by Matt Williams.
It isn't just the canes, whips, and floggers that he's toting that are going to have Freya sobbing. There's something about his attitude. She knows right away that this isn't about making her feel good or getting her off. It isn't even about his dick.
This is Matt showing her her rightful place in the universe. She knows, deep down, that this is where she belongs, on the floor, in the dirt, and that is what brings out the tears.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Freya French and Matt Williams - A Fucking Frenchie

IR - Screamer - Young Hottie Ashley Lane and OT Grannis

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Screamer - Young Hottie Ashley Lane and OT

InfernalRestraints Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma Altheimer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

Lets Go Brandon Sala Bolognese

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Cumshot, Humiliation
I thought that is what I heard. Maybe not. One thing for sure this little spinner is an absolute pig. I love it. She can inhale cock, yellow discipline and take plenty of smacks across her face and ass and beg for more. She rode the dick like a champ, with her skinny body and meaty ass shaking in my face. She took 3 huge loads to her face as she sat there pondering how stupid she is and how this is the only thing she's good for. Her words, not mine.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets Go Brandon

Iona Grace Ledger

Release Year: 2023
“Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine.” This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace

Время генерации страницы 0.07952 секунды с 9 запросами