Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fetish Pup - Delirious Hunter Yass

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Delirous Hunter thought she was into fetishes. She showed up on OT's door step wearing some fancy leather collar and sporting an outfit that screams "Fuck Me!" The only problem is that she never found out what OT was into. He's got fetishes, too. They don't involve just holding her down and sticking his dick in, though. Where's the fun in that?
Instead OT is going to enjoy Delirous in other ways. She'll be screaming for mercy, swearing that she isn't into it, but a quick check between her legs says otherwise. The pussy never lies. Delirious is wet, ready to receive, and it doesn't matter what words come out of her mouth, though. OT just has one thing he wants to hear. He'll stop with the whipping and caning when she agrees to stay with him as his slave. She doesn't take very much convincing.
Her time with OT isn't her favorite. She's locked in a cage but he makes sure to take care of all of her needs. She may think that the time spent in metal bondage is the worst, but she is in for a few surprises when he finally lets her out. Her muscles are sore and stiff from her long time locked away. He's going to help her stretch, with a little help from the rack.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Pup - Delirious Hunter

Winter Break Part 2 Bena

Release Year: 2017
This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Break Part 2

Foxy Jesus - Vera King Suttsu

Release Year: 2018
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus - Vera King

Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River Cavendish

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River

Cherried Blossom - Blossom Woodland Hills

Release Year: 2017
Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.
At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.
London has a field day with her, since it isn't so often that she gets a model who is so ready and raring to try out anything she wants to do to them. She pulls a bag over Blossom's head to make it hard for her to breathe and wraps her mouth in an electrical tape gag. She splays Blossom out spread eagle on the floor, her wrists tied to the ground as far out as they can be stretched. She attaches binder clips all over her body, going as far as to clip one on her tongue. Blossom flinches now and again, but mostly she just eats it up. She lives to take a beating, and right now she is living life to the fullest.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherried Blossom - Blossom

Overload - Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams Wetumka

Rain DeGrey's life changed when she discovered bondage. Bored with vanilla sex, she'd been pushing her limits for years before she even found the world of BDSM. Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Matt Williams locks her down and wastes no time. He whips her for a bit to get her ready, then bends her over and starts plowing her ass. Her tight little back door is completely destroyed, and she is left trembling with his cum dripping out of her.
It's what makes her wet and what gets her off, though. That feeling of being a piece of meat for him to tear at is exactly what she needs. When he locks her down to the Sybian she is already on the verge of cumming. Having a machine designed specifically to tear orgasms from exhausted cunts blasting away between her legs is more than she can handle. With her tits tied, her nipples clamped, and her body abused, it's like heaven for Rain. It's a good thing the Sybian is water proof, because with this much stimulation Rain can be a bit of a mess.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overload - Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams

Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar Wausa

It’s an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew.
Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure.
Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn’t help but fall into Stephie’s manipulation. After all, curiosity the cat.
Slight panic set in as Brooke walked towards the barn. Intelligent enough to observe no animals, no crops, but a large barn isolated in the valley of the mountain surround. Swept with fear, her come to Jesus moment, she did not know the experience to come. Smart for being stupid, she knew the two of them where not alone. Lashed against the wall with a simple snare, Stephie is ready for the beast. Trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Brooke meets the famous man that lurks in the shadows. Fear strikes the young beauty and the endorphins start flowing. A snake slithers from the shadows and evaluates his young prey. A physical challenge and test of endurance begins.
Brooke is losing grip of reality, her status quo resets on this normality. The life she once knew, the person she once was, now a distant memory. Time can no longer be counted, it does not exist in the rabbit hole. She is back to a primal adaptation to survive. Physiologically breaking down. She’s left to solemnly reflect on who she really is. Developing her strengths: tolerance, stamina, obiediance and submission.
Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 858kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

Время генерации страницы 0.14836 секунды с 9 запросами