Old 05-02-2023, 06:31 AM   #207
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Nikita - Lectric Slave

Mistress Nikita - Lectric Slave

Description:
Since my boi-toys typically dont come with batteries I have to find other ways to charge them up. In this case, an electric pee hole plug and rubber ball zapper give me everything I need to make this slave light up! Oh, is that hurting my balls? Of course it is, slut… I guess thats the price you have to pay for being allowed to carry them around with you. I want you to fully appreciate how easy it is for me to control your entire being with one little twist of the dial It also feels good to ride my toys while I zap them to life and they buck up and down like a rodeo pony. Unfortunately the box only comes with two outlets for attaching devices. I want about 6 more so I can put my probes all over what I own. I hope you enjoy this slaves long torment as much as I did! I even made it cum just from the electric pulses.
Keywords:
Ballbusting, Pissing, Mistress Nikita, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Cbt, Humiliation, Female Supremacy, Kicking, Balls, Kicked, Cock Crush, Balls Crush, Ball Stomping, Cock And Ball Crush, Ballkicking, Torture, Pain
Cast:

Video resolution / format: 1280x720 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:15:27
Size file: 0,67 GB

DOWNLOAD - Mistress Nikita - Lectric Slave
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.36059 секунды с 9 запросами