View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 12:30 AM   #226
BateL_xom102

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default JOI - Jerk off to orgasm! Excite yourself! (part 05-03)

Domdeluxury - Next door Succubus - Come In

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 0,66 GB
Time: 00:10:54

Tags: Joi, High Heels, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Panty Fetish, Femdom Pov, Domdeluxury, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty Tal
Description: Taken by the Witch! There are strange sounds emanating from the new house next door. You come by to see if everything is ok. A sexy voice says come in. You enter and feel arms wrap around you from behind, pinning you. Welcome, my pet. Now that you are here, you are mine. Ive cast a spell on you, making My arms impossible to resist. I whisper in your ear Shhh and you fall. You wake up. You cant move. You are helpless and looking up at Me seated on My throne, with My beautiful legs crossed. I look down at you. Im incredibly gentle and seductive. Im a witch who has taken you and Im going to make you My possession. Ive been casting My spell, slowly crossing My legs You will give yourself to me. Submit and become mine. There is no escape. You cannot resist me.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Domdeluxury, POV, Crossed Leg Fetish, Dangling Shoe Fetish, Fishnets, High Heels, High Heels Fetish, Leg Fetish, Manipulatrix Fantasy, Mindwash, Pantyhose Fetish, Seductress, Succubus, Wolford Pantyhose
Cast:

Download Domdeluxury - Next door Succubus - Come In :
https://k2s.cc/file/c5a5e525c5595
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11543 секунды с 9 запросами