Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anal Fail Les Ulis

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
They say sometimes your eyes are bigger than your stomach. In this case, the cock was bigger than her little asshole. The head went in and she yelped like a whipped puppy. We tried and again, more slowly this time, but she yelped again. The good news is it was fun watching her try and fail. The dick went down her throat pretty good, and she was completely covered. I couldn't even recognize her as yakk poured out all over her face as the cock kept drilling. She was overwhelmed. She drank yellow discipline that was extra yellow, and she cringed when she swallowed it. We nutted all over her face and sent her packing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4248kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fail

Dungeon Slave Noblesville

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2734kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

DP and Double Anal Yiyuan

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal

Work Cam Part 1 Poteau

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Basic slut training is simple. First your break their will, then you replace it with your own. Maggie Mead is half way there. Breaking her down hardly took any time at all. It comes from a combination of intense pain, humiliating violations and the helpless feeling that incredibly tight bondage gives.
Duration: 46:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1118kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Cam Part 1

Tegan Mohr North Chatham

Tegan Mohr thinks she is hot shit. She wants to sit there and pretend like she is too good to wait around for the likes of Pd. Instead of waiting patiently she wants to text her friends with her complaints.
She is here because Pd has been looking for some fresh meat and this pretty young thing fits the bill. He is going to strip her down inside his apartment, but it is the wide open space of his personal dungeon where she is going to find out exactly what kind of torment he has in store for her.
Worse, he is not the only one lurking about looking to have his way with poor Tegan. Elise Graves is on hand, too, and when she finds Tegan tied up and vulnerable she is going to want to have some fun with her, too. Her version of fun involves taking a defenseless, naked young woman, violating her holes and making her suffer, all while relentlessly vibrating her clit. She takes mixed messages to a whole new level, with intense orgasms to go along with the pain and humiliation.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan Mohr

The Regional Manager Version 0.11 Prentice

You are an ambitious businessman in his mid twenties. You are temporarily in charge of the regional branch of an important Electronics company. You have 60 days to make it great again. Be nice or not. It's up to you.
Release Date: 1 May 2023
Genre: 3DCG, Corruption, Groping, Humiliation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
Version: 0.11
Censored: No
Language: English
File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Regional Manager Version 0.11

Время генерации страницы 0.04596 секунды с 9 запросами