View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 05:25 PM   #219
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fetish girls with latex and rubber clothing (part 05-03)

Audio Training Log Of A Femme Fatale MistressLucyXX

Description:
In order to become the best Masked Mistress and assassin i can be, Ill need to put in some time and effort. I need to research and train. So Ive decided to complete a little audio training log of my journey. Since receiving my FM12 gas mask, Ive been studying a vast range of gas mask videos, how to put them on correctly, how to check the seal etc etc. All of which are of course important as i dont want to end up gassing myself! But what gas should i choose? Theres so many to pick from and for so many different circumstances. For instance i like to get up close and personal as i put my target into a hibernation. Looking them deep in the eye as i hold the handkerchief over there mouth and nose and lull them off. But what about the other missions? Ones where i have to take down a whole building, or in some cases like for government contracts, i may need to take them out permanently. So what gas do i use and what methods should i apply? Thats where this training comes in .... INCLUDES: ENGLISH MISTRESS, MASK FETISH, GAS MASK, FEMME FATALE, EROTIC AUDIO. **GOOD BOYS PAY MORE** So make me happy and use Promo code Mis99825 or Mis80382 when you make your purchase. ,
Keywords:
Gas Mask, Mask Fetish, Audio Only, Rubber Fetish, Training, ManyVids
Cast:
MistressLucyXX

Video resolution / format: 1920x1080 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:12:15
Size file: 0,08 GB

DOWNLOAD - Audio Training Log Of A Femme Fatale
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02745 секунды с 9 запросами