View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 06:45 AM   #867
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

NakedGord - Clip 98 Part 1 Pompano Beach

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm
An amazingly long sequence of torment as Maria rolls the lawn. Totally and rigidly encased in foam, there is no escape as she is electrified and vibrated on every roll.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 353.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedGord - Clip 98 Part 1

In the garbage pit Bland

Release Year: 2023
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In the garbage pit

Bound slaves vol. 713 - Full HD 1080p Mount Pearl

There is not much to torment since she’s so compact, but he finds places to hit with his crop.
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14881kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound slaves vol. 713 - Full HD 1080p

Pit Pull - Ivy Addams La France

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pit Pull - Ivy Addams

HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller East Falmouth

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller

Supernatural Hakalau

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernatural

Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade Nestor Falls

Release Year: 2023
Iris and Jade are two Asian slave girls. Little Jade is helping to train the tall and lovely Iris. They play games like nipple tug-o-war and suspend Jade with ropes. Special new training devices are also used. See Iris cry when 10,000 volts of electricity are inserted in her ass!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Len's Intense Fetish - Tormenting Iris and Jade
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03418 секунды с 9 запросами