JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Lexie NO Pussy JUST Jerking

Princess Lexie NO Pussy JUST Jerking

File Name: Princess Lexie NO Pussy JUST Jerking
Runtime: 00:10:48
File Size: 0,29 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: Ass, Ass Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction-Joi, Princess Lexie, Pussy Denial, Small Penis Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation,
Description: I catch you staring at My ass and Im disgusted, but not surprised. I decide to take advantage of your weakness and I tell you to pull out your dick and start jerking off for Me. I see that you have a TINY penis so I start to humiliate you for it. Seriously youre just a worthless loser who could never please a real woman and thats why you have to JERK. Do you think you could ever satisfy Me with something so small and insignificant? Do you think you could satisfy ANY woman with that teeny thing? lololol. You must know by now that I prefer someone with a bigger penis. I want it long and thick, I want it to fill up My perfect Princess Pussy. Youre simply incapable. Incapable of pleasing Me, satisfying Me. So instead Im going to instruct you to JERK it for Me. Yep, thats right. And you love My instructions, dont you? You love to watch Me tease you with My ass, My tits, My body. How bout we finish with a hot cum countdown

DOWNLOAD FILE
Princess Lexie NO Pussy JUST Jerking
JuniorGoss is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04548 секунды с 9 запросами