View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 07:21 PM   #227
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Fisting fetish, toys and dildo (part 05-04)

Mommy Seduces You

Model: MsBiancaBaker
Genre: Taboo, Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Dirty Talking, Home Wrecker, ManyVids
Description: 1920x1080 HD This is a personal recording just for you son. Mommy has been really lacking getting sex from Daddy and has been SO deprived. I hear slight moaning from your room so I go in and check... Well your hand is on your hard cock and you know how he feels about that? Im sure Daddy wouldnt want to know what a dirty pervert you are being. Also staring at mommy...But you know since I have not gotten any I bet you can please me. Your cock is dripping pre cum and I can tell you want me so bad. I bet you want to look at mommys naked body dont you? I will slowly strip and show off my perfection. Im sure you are confused to why Daddy wont touch me? I am too! Once I am undressed I want that hard cock in my mouth, I bet you wont have anyone else suck your cock as good as mommy. I can take it nice and deep. I bet you cant wait to get inside of me and feel my wet tight pussy. I want you to explode inside of me, I want to take all your cum. You feel SOOO good and I cant help myself. Its been SO long since I have done this. Please give me your fertile cum. You know since Daddy is always almost gone we can do this whenever we want! ,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080x1080
Duration: 00:11:36
Size: 0,13 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18561 секунды с 9 запросами