View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 06:31 AM   #3157
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Luci Loves It! Garland

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her. Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Loves It!

Phoenix Rising Scales Mound

The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit. Those smooth, long legs of hers run right up to a pretty little pussy that is begging to be impaled. We're going to add a little friction and see if we can't give this bird exactly what she came her for, a chance to flame out and then rise again, even better than before.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Rising

Oral Fixation Guilin

Eden Sin loves nothing more than the feeling of a big hard dick in her mouth. She loves the feeling as it thrusts in and out, running along her tongue, poking at the back of her throat with its tip. What she loves even more is recording it so that she can watch later to work on her technique and admire her work. O.T. is just the next guy up on her list as far as she's concerned, but he's not going to have any part of that.
Duration: 40:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oral Fixation

Dinosaur Los Rios

London River has always wanted to train Dinosaurs. Being good friends, Kate Kennedy knows this. Apparently London has talked about it. Once Kate is helpless London is able to play out her twisted dinosaur fetish. London knows just how to play with Kate. A little pain and a little pleasure. First London puts clothes pins and binder clips all over Kate. Her tits, her cunt, even her ass.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dinosaur

Lane is a naughty accountant Bueche

Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lane is a naughty accountant

Last time Chilmark

I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined. When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Last time

Analyzing Ashley - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves Ten Sleep

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?
She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.
But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?
Onlythrough the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.
Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.
Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After forcing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.
Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.
She's one tough nut to crack.
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Analyzing Ashley - Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01806 секунды с 9 запросами