View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 06:33 AM   #3163
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Invader De Smet

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Invader

Delirious Hunter Candy Caned, Part 2 Dunmor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys
The inverted suspension gets it going, but she is going to have to endure even crazier positions by the end, along with harsh canings to really get her whimpering.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Candy Caned, Part 2

Touched by a Stranger - Callie Black Round Top

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.
Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.
The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.
"Stop! Please Stop!"
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touched by a Stranger - Callie Black

Hammer's stable Holy Cross

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
He has girls throwing themselves at his feet, looking to experience the kind of sexual domination that he has become so famous for and Aria is here for her audition for the role of his newest pet. She certainly looks the part, a sexy young woman that is begging for a strong man to take control of her and put her in her place. She has a body that turns heads whenever she is walking down the street. In the dungeon, though, there is no audience to be enthralled by her looks, just Jack, here to put her through the wringer and see how she handles it.
Duration: 50:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6811kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hammer's stable

Turkey Shoot Curridabat

Release Year: 2022
He thinks of them as turkeys.To him these girls are nothing more than meat. He sees himself as a hunter, a man who loves fresh meat. And so it begins. They are naked, his girls. There are three of them. He has them in his hunting cabin. Their arms are bound behind their backs, their hands taped. They are gagged with tubing held in place with cable ties. A few feet of chain run from neck to neck, so that they are tethered to one another. He sits. He tells them about a turkey shoot. As he talks, he assembles his gun. Their little cries and whimpers escalate. Who could have known? One minute you are just walking your dog or sipping coffee in your home. And the next thing you know, you are naked. And he has a gun.
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkey Shoot

Insex Live Catia La Mar

Endza Adair had a booming business running a show from the comfort of her home on her computer. A while back, though, that business went south when a few over-eager customers showed up at her front door and took from her what she had been showing them on her feed. It was her mistake, she shouldn't have been teasing them so much. Now Endza has made her second mistake: she's made a private visit to one of her long-time viewers' homes. She should have already learned not to be so trusting.
Duration: 1:17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex Live

Barn Swallow Copenhagen

Release Year: 2022
She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04414 секунды с 9 запросами