Old 05-05-2023, 09:11 AM   #34
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lab Leak Kaiser

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
Video language: English
I think this chick is patient zero, so we face fucked her through her mask. Unfortunately for her it accumulated her yakk. What a mess. One thing for sure, we love our Asians here at Facial Abuse. She drank a lot of Yellow Discipline for electrolytes, and that helped her power through. She's always obedient, much how the Branch Covidians are to CNN. She gobbled 3 loads off her face and drank yakk from a shoe like she was in a wet market.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lab Leak

Nikki Zee - Deep State Breezewood

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nikki Zee
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Not since sniffy botched his town hall, and Don Limóne was feeding him words like we feed a whore dick, an asshole hasn't gaped this wide since Don Limóne's silver power bottom buddy had poppers in the po0per. In a time where misinformation is par for the course, at least you can count on real news here. I'm running off like sniffy with a bad ear piece, so let me catch my breath. This whore took two dicks and in her asshole and was beat TF up. You can count the rings on her asshole like they count votes in AZ. There is a wide gap of probability. She drank tons of waste water, ate all the cum off her face like it was fake news. She enjoyed it all as we cackled like kamalalala.
Duration: 1:04:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Zee - Deep State

Skinny White Bih Mertztown

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cierra Bell
Genres: Big Black Cock, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Degradation, Doggy Style, Extreme, Face Fuck, Pretty Face, Gagging, Interracial, Missionary, Puke, Reverse
You might think that a bih is skinny as this hoe would be used to exercising. But these whipipo hoes today are lazy! They get their food delivered and brothers just come to the house to fuck them. Let's keep it 100, bitches in general are just lazy periodt. This little bih probably ain't even smelled a gym in her whole life. So, when she complained that her legs were tired from squatting up and down on black dick, we slapped her up stuffed fingers in her throat and made her yakk up all that gottdamn fast food these edomites love to slam down they cave dwellin cock holes. Out of shape hoe. She got learnt.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny White Bih

Время генерации страницы 0.29589 секунды с 9 запросами