View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 06:12 AM   #649
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

MissaX - I Don't Need Anyone (1080p) Yatahey

Release Year: 2022
Studio: MissaX
Cast: Charlotte Sins , Tommy Pistol
Genres: Blondes, Family Roleplay, Feature, Foot Fetish, Footjob
Alice (Charlotte Sins) has moved back into her mother's home, and everything appears ordinary as she putters early one morning in the kitchen. Her new stepfather Mark (Tommy Pistol) enters and it seems like Social Distancing has rigidly taken over: the two of them remain extremely cool, as if inhabiting different worlds or walking on eggshells, as they chat about her mom, who is absent. Alice is taller than Mark, adding to a sense of strangeness as the camera observes them.
Alice has long resented her mother, who brings home a succession of boyfriends, one of whom made an unwelcome pass at her. The new husband strikes her as no different and she tells him bluntly that her mom undoubtedly doesn't care for him either.
Later on, when Mark visits her bedroom, the conversation turns more personal as he idly inquires about her love life, and she declares: "I don't need anybody". She's built up a wall against close relations with anyone, especially her mother. Underneath it's obvious she's yearning for something more.
But, to quote Keanu Reeves: "Whoa!' Suddenly the hesitant couple pivots and enjoys passionate and energetic sex with each other starting with footsie, foot-job, toe-sucking - and then the whole nine yards. It's sex and faux with wild abandon, kinky and unrelenting. You get the feeling the sex police are going to arrive and arrest the two of them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MissaX - I Don't Need Anyone (1080p)

Hot Wet And Wilder (1986) Glen Wild

Video language: English
While masturbating in her bathtub, our heroine fades into sexual daydreams, which include a Mr. Clean knockoff who proceeds to make love to an entire kitchen. Lone Ranger and Tonto are giving our heroine a wild ride. Gold tinted aliens who show her how sexy dialing an intergalactic phone call can be and a pair of cops having a three way with their prisoner while our heroine looks on only to switch to a burglar being caught in the act and sexually ravaging him.
Duration: 1:09:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Wet And Wilder (1986)

Nadin Keddo (50) - Old whore in great shape! Port Saint Lucie

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Shame4K
Cast: Nadin Keddo (50)
Genres: Big ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum, Hardcore, Mature, MILF, Old and young, Shaved Pussy, Kitchen, Redhead
Nadin Keddo is one of my ’s friends. She’s a cute older lady with rather voluptuous curves. Unsurprisingly, she’s ALSO on the list of my ’s gal pals that I want to fuck. Way back in the day, she was quite easy, I did hear some tales of her legendary sluttiness. I always imagined this redheaded hoe seducing me, taking my young cock in her experienced mouth. Now it’s time to fulfill my long-time fantasies. I invited myself over to her place and suggested some good ol’ loving with my stiff, insatiable cock. Even I was stunned by her unexpected eagerness though…
Duration: 32:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11598kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadin Keddo (50) - Old whore in great shape!

The Pillow Humper Gets Hers 1080p Hillsdale

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lulu Chu, Victoria Cakes
Genres: Sex, Masturbation, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, Kitchen, Big Tits Worship, Interracial, Lesbian, Scissoring, Dildo, Sex Toys, Strap-on
Victoria Cakes and Lulu Chu are roommates, and Lulu isn't that easy to live with. Her dirty affliction for pillow humping is starting to really piss Victoria off. Lulu is constantly humping all of Victoria's nice things and she is sick of it. So, Victoria decides to use a few of her own tricks to punish Lulu. She hides a suction dildo in the fridge knowing it will be the perfect distraction for this dirty lil perv and give her just enough time to put on her strap-on and surprise her from behind. Jokes on Victoria because this is exactly what Lulu likes, and she does not shy away from the hardcore fucking. Victoria removes the dildo and sticks it to the fridge and fucks her with it. Lulu returns the favor and uses the dildo on Victoria. This turns into a scissoring, squirting, sexual adventure gone crazy. Maybe Lulu isn't that bad of a roommate at all!
Duration: 30:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6240kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pillow Humper Gets Hers 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07071 секунды с 9 запросами