View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 05:55 AM   #1539
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hanging love Shaw A F B

Release Year: 2023
Cast: 314, PD, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English
There is something that separates the way PD handles his sluts from pretty much everyone else. Most people offer an orgasm or some other reward like a carrot on a stick for girls like 314, who sometimes need a little bit of encouragement. This is a mistake. Rewards imply they have a choice or some sort of value. That is never the message that PD wants to convey. These women are things, they will just have to accept it. When PD is using her 314 is just a whipping post. She makes the sounds and faces that make his cock hard and that is all that really matters to him. The tears, the screams, the moans and grimaces are all amazing. When he passes 314 off to Sister Dee she expects a woman to have a bit more sympathy but that is ridiculous. Why would either of them feel anything for a worthless toy like 314?
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 782.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging love

Rack - Piglet Union Hall

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 2:11:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 911kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rack - Piglet

Bella Rossi gets totally destroyed! Kingston Upon Hull

Bound over backwards in a brutal back arch on a custom made wooden bondage device, Bella is well and truly fucked. Her big breasts are firmly bound and jut out and upwards to the ceiling. A industrial strength fucking machine is deeply wedged inside her pierced pussy. Her mouth hole is open wide and ready for the cock. Her oiled body is polished to a high gleam, bringing out those outrageous curves. It is time. We step out and simply own the back of her tonsils. One after another the cocks run a train on her face. All the while the fucking machine owns her pussy. Bella is tag teamed without mercy, both ends stuffed full up to the brim.
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi gets totally destroyed!

Your whole essence Novorossiisk

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking
Sister Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there’s not much he can’t do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she’s on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he’s tired, but she’s aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he’s going to do to her next.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Your whole essence

I develop Vevey

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking
Like the wanton slut she is there’s not much he can’t do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she’s on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he’s tired, but she’s aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he’s going to do to her next.
Duration: 42:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I develop

White Silk - Nicki Blue, Claire Adams Okaton

Nicki Blue was a rare commodity. When she came to us she was a girl who still had the last symbol of her purity. Claire Adams could not bring herself to break that last seal, but it does not mean they cannot have a little fun. In all of the fantasies that dance through her mind at night Nicki is just a helpless sacrifice to the appetites of men. They tie her down and use her to satisfy their sexual depravities. She had never imagined that being in service to a woman could be so gratifying. The memory of her time with Claire has replaced her longing for a man.
Duration: 53:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 602.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Silk - Nicki Blue, Claire Adams

Vip Cool Unreal Wonderfull Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 8. Harford

She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again...

Total size: 7.3 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Cool Unreal Wonderfull Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 8.
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04431 секунды с 9 запросами