Old 05-09-2023, 09:01 AM   #271
HihiHaha

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

HihiHaha Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Safe With Mother~mind fuck

Safe With Mother~mind fuck

Genre: Kink, Mind Fuck, Mommy Roleplay, POV Sex, Taboo, ManyVids
Description: I find you, my son, walking to the door and I panic. Youu2019re waking up out of your haze, your dream. Why were you trying to leave? You arenu2019t supposed to. Ever. You just need another dose of what has kept you entranced for years, the sweet, pheromones that waft out from my open womb. I lie back, still still in my nightgown and spread my legs, telling you to open up and lovingly fill your suckling mouth and nostrils with the fragrant nectar that made you. But your dick has never popped out of your nightclothes before, but tonight it does as I ride your face with my eyes closed in concentration. Still dazed with your mouth attached to my womb, I try to clean up the cum pulsing out of you. And then, its scent enters my nostrils. Your scent. Your cum. Deep, primal, irresistible, and building into the same addiction that enslaves you. I examine your cum curiously when not inhaling, imagining each sperm being another little version of you. A perfect copy. As the scent works its magic, I cum, holding your head and mouth lovingly in place. But whatever maternal yolk I fed you is gone now, leaving my mind racing, my heart broken, and my womb drained of what feels like my very essence. But I can get it back, and I just how. Like an addict, I maneuver you onto me, shushing you, holding you still, and placing you back inside the warm and loving womb that made you. That same womb now needs to make another little you to get back the essence I let flow into your hungry mouth. And cum you will. Then, as you collapse onto me, I stroke your hair and back, telling you all those loving things that soothe. But it is our reality now. And Iu2019ll keep you here with me, safe and well entranced with the essences I welcome back home for you. XO Fantasy includes: taboo, kink, mommy roleplay, mind fuck, mesmerized, POV, POV sex, closeups, huge labia, wet pussy **No standard dirty talk, mind fuck dirty talk ** Written by Consanguine ,
MPEG-4 | 1920x1080 | 00:30:07 |1,29 GB

Preview:

Download Safe With Mother~mind fuck: Keep2share.cc
HihiHaha is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04029 секунды с 9 запросами