View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 06:12 AM   #2894
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lisa Tiffian Tough Enough Heisson

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lisa Tiffian
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
She's strong, flexible, and hot as hell. She loves bondage, discipline, and having a strong man control when she is allowed to orgasm. She has all of the traits to be the perfect submissive. And Jack Hammer is going to see if she is up to the task.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Tiffian Tough Enough

Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience Wood

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Femdom, Lezdom, Facesitting, Spit, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
Imperious and strict night school teacher Sofi teaches obedience to her two subby students - a guy and a girl. The plans of the perverted female teacher are to raise a slave and a slave-girl for herself. Therefore, while parents think that their teenagers are learning knowledge - in fact, every day the submissive girl and boy turn into slaves for their teacher. First of all, the strict Sofi sat down on the sofa, and ordered her submissive students to kneel in front of her and kiss her feet. To further humiliate her young slaves, Sofi spits on the head of the schoolgirl while she kisses her Mistress's shoes. Then, using the advantage of owning two slaves at once - Domme Sofi took them by the hair and pressed the face of the slave girl to her pussy, and the face of the slave guy to her ass (pussy worship lezdom and ass worship femdom). Then the cruel teacher changed roles for her slaves, now the slave guy became a human furniture for her (for facesitting), and the slave girl became a foot-servant for the Mistress's legs. The narcissistic teacher sits on the student's face while the schoolgirl kisses and licks her feet. Then, for fun, Sofi put her hands on the face of the slave guy for hand over mouth smother. To support her femdom power and permissiveness, the teacher Sofi often spits on her slaves, both in their faces and on any part of the slave body. It's gorgeous group role play female domination and lesbian domination at the same time.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14832kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience

Tyler File part 2 Constanta

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 2

Apartment Junction City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
She’s wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test — beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: “I want to come back”. Ok, can she act? Let’s do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water — start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apartment

Just Right Hudson Falls

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream “touch me”, a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Right

Wishlist South Rutland

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.
Duration: 58:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wishlist

Kuramoto Sumire Tiltonsville

Studio: Yama To Sora
Genres: Original Collaboration, Drama, Schoolgirl, School Uniform, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Outdoor, Shame, Humiliation
Video language: Japanese
初心っぽ才女だけど、羞恥発情とめ� �れず…剛毛マンコはお潮でビッチャ� �� 生徒会長は真性露出狂 倉本すみれ
Duration: 2:43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1767kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kuramoto Sumire
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10721 секунды с 9 запросами