View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 06:19 AM   #1843
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley Lane Return of the Screamer Garze

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She doesn't know why corporal punishment, rough rope bondage, and a bit of humiliation make the perfect recipe to keep her coming back for more, but she can't resist it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Return of the Screamer

Just Right Paxton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream “touch me”, a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Right

White Girl Gets Anal with Black Cock Tower

Cast: Jessie Volt
Genres: All sex
Jessie Volt has got a perfect round white booty, and she is craving big black cock today. Luckily for her, Wesley Pipes is in tha mothafuckin' house to lay the pipe down HARD! He goes straight for the butt and throat, Fucking her face and pounding her ass deep with no remorse! Sloppy big cock blowjobs and hardcore interracial anal annihilation! Jessie might have gotten more than she bargained for, but she loves every inch of that monster black dick. Her asshole shall be punished and penetrated fast, deep!
Duration: 53:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4372kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Girl Gets Anal with Black Cock

Nice Pussies Are Satisfied And All Pretty Girls Dripping In Piss Blackshear

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Zuzana Z,*Bailey,*El Storm
Genres: Blouses, FullyClothed, Pissing, Lesbian
Zuzana Z is up to not impressed at all that her two suited up employees, Bailey and new chick El Storm, spent the whole day out in the field and didn't get a single new client! Zuzana's a pretty twisted boss, so for a job poorly done she demands that they piss in their pants right in front of her, and even more humiliating, she sits above them on the couch and lets a stream of piss golden shower all over them!
Now with that out of the way and the piss flowing nicely, these chicks can forget about their boring business and properly get down to some lesbian piss business! All three of these freaks take turns pissing all over their hot, fully clothed selves, and of course they have a dildo to shove in those pussies while they get more and more drenched in piss!
Some bosses have rather crazy ways of dealing with their employees, but it's safe to say you'll be a big fan of Zuzana's methods, and also that this trio is way closer once their pussies are satisfied and their all dripping in piss! Don't expect these chicks to work any harder tomorrow with this type of "punishment"!
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6502kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Pussies Are Satisfied And All Pretty Girls Dripping In Piss

Speechless Mabton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless

Rough Rounds Of Punishment Dormans

Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Double Penetration, Cumshot, Humiliation
She went the distance, but boy did she take her lumps. She was wobbled a few times like Trevor Berbick, but she always got up off the canvas. She got both her holes fucked until they were sore, and her throat was drilled like an oil well. She made a mess--all over herself and everything else. She drank the yellow discipline like it was a can of of soda pop. She cleaned up her mess and sat
Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Rounds Of Punishment

Tied up and staying for blood Deltona

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Slapping
Slave abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board. she is reminded through pain, of the areas that she needs to work on. At any given moment, Master James will decide to clear points from her board that have accrued from previous infractions. Recently they were getting quite high. 100 to be exact. In this documentation, Master James has decided to take 55 from the board with the carbon fiber cane, quirt, single tail, wooden paddle. Perhaps now, she won't forget to take the garbage to the curb or get the diner cooked and ready to eat by 6pm. A look at discipline from the handlers point of view. slave abigail 525-871-465 is tortured with whips, cane and paddle to get here screams the way I like to hear them. I guess you can say I beat the snot out of here for my own enjoyment. The carbon fiber cane is what really, fucking, hurts. Oh, and don't let the tears steer you astray, she enjoyed her disciplinarian torture... Really!
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied up and staying for blood
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03221 секунды с 9 запросами