View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 06:48 AM   #1151
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tera Knightley On The Sybian Toowoomba

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 200.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Lisa Tiffian Tough Enough Joseph

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lisa Tiffian
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
She's strong, flexible, and hot as hell. She loves bondage, discipline, and having a strong man control when she is allowed to orgasm. She has all of the traits to be the perfect submissive. And Jack Hammer is going to see if she is up to the task.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Tiffian Tough Enough

Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl New Springfield

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state.
My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known.
Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 25:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl

Orgasmageddon Locust

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon

Tera Knightley On The Sybian National City

Release Year: 2023
Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Heels Hang Pod Suck Leon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heels Hang Pod Suck

Fit To Be Tied Wallingford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half. A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable. Her clit gets the vibrator, a hitachi that tears multiple orgasms from her body, one after the other.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit To Be Tied
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03486 секунды с 9 запросами