View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 06:39 PM   #9
mutabor

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mutabor Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hot Fucking of Fabio Acconi & Owen Hudson (540p)

Hot Fucking of Fabio Acconi & Owen Hudson (540p)

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Owen Hudson, Fabio Acconi
Genres: Oral, Kissing, Blowjob, Jerking Off, Rimming, Ass Play, Anal, Bareback, Raw, Cum

Owen Hudson is our new fresh meat. I showed him a picture of his future scene partner Fabio and he said, �I�ve never been with a man that muscular before.� I asked him if he was going to be okay with that. He exclaimed, �Hell yeah!�. I got them together and Fabio warned Owen that he likes to fuck rough and hard. Owen was okay with that. A mesmerized Owen then began to remove Fabio�s clothing. He got the shirt off and started to touch his glistening muscles. Then he got his pants off and went straight for his dick. Owen sucked him off and then Fabio got Owen a naked and returned the favor. As Fabio slid his mouth down Owen�s dick, he begged for more. He wanted to get fucked. And Fabio was happy to oblige. He shoved his raw dick in him and barebacked him. He pounded him harder and harder. Owen�s dick got rigid as Fabio�s cock touched his prostate. Then after trying some doggie style, and riding, Owen shot ropes of white cum all over Fabio�s chest. Then Fabio pulled out while Owen begged for him to shove his cum in Owen�s hole. Fabio squirted the white hot jizz and cream pied Owen. For his first time out, Owen sure had a blast.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1978kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 384.9 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Fabio Acconi & Owen Hudson (540p)
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05754 секунды с 9 запросами